MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andra

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH appreciation

I need a video in the beach with swim suit and Madonna with a little tan.A little sun won t hurt her.

This is the best track on the album. Single please with Rihanna.

This is the best track on the album. Single please with Rihanna.

oh god, no more collaborations, please!

Unapologetic Bitch is simply great sang by Madonna only.

This attitude in this song always makes me think of Dress You Up. I don't know why. I love it though.

Tbh having a collaboration as the third single isn't a bad idea at all

And if there's going to be one then Rihanna being featured on UnapologeticBitch could make for a fantastic single.

It's the perfect song for them to work together on

Let a big collaboration bring more exposure to the track.

Yah would totally be down with Rihanna being on this song, her vibe / swag would totally make it even more amazing.

I'd love to see how a video them having such strong personalities would turn out :)

She should release it after Devil Pray. Even my friends who ignore Madonna, start grooving when they hear it. It has that effect of The Beat Goes On or Heartbeat with teenagers and adults.

It should be a single and it's a jam

Interesting to bring up "The Beat Goes On" bc I have always felt like that was a missed opportunity along with Devil. Those are two of the best tracks off HC and both should have been singles

It's true that when you play a track like that or UB from RH that people perk up

Amazing how many album tracks have been missed chances for hits from the last few albums.

Guest Medoner

Love this song its fucking badass

As immensely talented as she is, she often fucks up with single choices:

- not releasing Into the groove

- releasing Oh Father (I love that song but....)

- releasing Human Nature

- releasing Hollywood after the awful AL (with so many good songs on that album)

- not releasing The Beat Goes On or Devil or Heartbet (I remember a few reviews praising that song)

- GMAYL when she could have ballsy with other choices (Gang Bang deserved the biggest exposure no matter what, it is a masterpiece)

Only during Confessions and RH she sort of did right, too bad radio just won't go with it.

UB with a feat. Rihanna would smash everywhere outside US, specially in Brasil.

Odd choices. What exactly is wrong with Oh Father, Human Nature, Hollywood...? AL kicks ass and is far from being awful either.

While I agree that UB is a great song, there are better 'single candidates' on RH.

Odd choices. What exactly is wrong with Oh Father, Human Nature, Hollywood...? AL kicks ass and is far from being awful either.

While I agree that UB is a great song, there are better 'single candidates' on RH.

THIS!!!!

Question: If she blocked him on her phone, how can she see he tried to call her? :D

Guest Medoner

Maybe someone who saw him call, told her. Idk hahah

The second chorus or post chorus is a bit clunky. The verses could have used a little more variation. The bridge is lazy.

Does not attain Madonna classic status in my book.

um, no.

um, no.

What? Of course there are better single candidates

Question: If she blocked him on her phone, how can she see he tried to call her? :D

She dumped him. He did not stop calling then she blocked.

I love this song, I don't know why this wasn't the lead single.... or the 4th :laugh:

Unapologetic Bitch featuring Rihanna NEEDS to happen

It should have been a single with the interview look, that would have been so hot

Seeing the live version has made me appreciate this song a lot more.

I listen to this at least once a day tbh. It's so fresh for her sonically and melodically and lyrically but it's classic Madonna imo

Unapologetic Bitch is flawless, it deserved to be the second or lead single from the album and definitely had more single potentional. Add some remixes, iTunes bundle and a physical single.

missed opportunity

it has crossover non-fan appeal..

I like the frog/duck/bazooka type of sound that played during the short instrumental.

Sign in to follow this