New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

yeap, I agree. The music is more important and it has to be groundbreaking... I mean Frozen had trivial message, but the music and the production and the layers were otherworldly... Same goes for Hung Up by the way :)

Hmmm very true. I would LOVE experimental sounds... Like in ROL and Music! Like all of the whistles and chimes and cool sounds!! Remember??

I suffer from depression and was having a real downturn last week, however since I caved in and listened to Rebel Heart I have been on cloud 9.

Madonna does for me what no amount of pills, doctors, counsellors etc ever could. I love this woman so fucking much...

I suffer from depression and was having a real downturn last week, however since I caved in and listened to Rebel Heart I have been on cloud 9.

Madonna does for me what no amount of pills, doctors, counsellors etc ever could. I love this woman so fucking much...

THIS IS MADONNA!

I'm happy for you!

Guest Rachelle of London

Lovely! Remember we are all here for you on this forum too. Just a PM away if you need it. Nice to know you've been feeling better

Guest ditaluver

Xoxox

I'm happy you are feeling better!!! It's the power of our Madonna!!! She has the same effect on my anxiety!

I agree that RH is relatable. Especially from the point of view of the overbearing/cautious father's reaction of "told you so, told you so".

People will relate to the having to rebel against a strict upbringing to do want they wanted to do in life. People young and old can remember/relate to that stage in their life.

It's an absolute hit!!! <3! People will definately take to it I'm sure!

Even though I think, with the right promotion and video, RH could be huge, i would rather her have a moderate hit with a brilliant piece of pop perfection like this than to see her once again release another so-so "featuring the latest hitmaker" single.

And I absolutely think RH is relatable to anyone who's overcome a hurdle... Which is everyone! :)

I have recently been having some body image issues, and depression and etc, and Rebel heart and Wash all over me literally made me feel 100 times better about myself. I connect with Rebel Hearts lyrics and message. It is SO empowering and lets you know that sometimes the less popular route prevails! So beautiful <3

wow. You broke my heart and put a smile on my face at the same time.

Rebel heart is like an anthem for people who wanna rebel, (maybe just a little bit) not be the stereotype of anything, not be part of the mass but show that they want to try things differently, even at the risk of failure, it's okay. and it's not try hard at all. it's her story, but it relates to a lot of people. that life is hard, and that is what it is, but just have fun with it. and that's what the song also translates: it has a melancholic feel but it's very happy as well. everything is gonna be alright.. just enjoy your ride.

:thumbsup:

She's pure hope, infinite optimism.

Rebel heart is like an anthem for people who wanna rebel, (maybe just a little bit) not be the stereotype of anything, not be part of the mass but show that they want to try things differently, even at the risk of failure, it's okay. and it's not try hard at all. it's her story, but it relates to a lot of people. that life is hard, and that is what it is, but just have fun with it. and that's what the song also translates: it has a melancholic feel but it's very happy as well. everything is gonna be alright.. just enjoy your ride.

Yeah it's just about going through life the way you want to

I don't see how this is difficult to relate to :lol:

Glad that Madonna's music is helping you! :thumbsup:

This forum is truly special to me. I love how we all LOVE M!!! :)

YES! It's great to see a forum so full of positivity toward Madonna, most people on the internet are generally so bitter and hateful when it comes to her.

Yes you've got a point there - she said something like "we'll shine like stars in this mad mad world"?

Maybe this is in reference to all the collaborators she has given a chance to work with her on this album - rebel hearts who are "right here where their supposed to be" - because of her Art For Freedom helping hand into the industry?

Great description IMO, especially the bolded part. First and foremost, it tells her own story, but it does have that appealing tone to the listeners that tells them "It's alright if you are a little rebellious". Maybe I just interpret too much into it, but yep, that's how it feels for me. Agree about the melancholic feel as well.

Yes you've got a point there - she said something like "we'll shine like stars in this mad mad world"?

maybe this is from a different song?

Rebel Heart just needs a bridge with maybe just the guitar playing and a spoken voice or somrthing and then have a buildup and finally have the last chorus drop (So i took the road...) and end it with the instrumental. anyone agree?

I am feeling like a 3rd verse is missing from the rh leak... the u and me shine like shiny things verse or whatever she posted... who knows

Yep, I've said this before, the song could do with a middle 8 section (no feature), then it would be perfect!!