Random things you've noticed about M

EFMT

..Whether it's her music, videos, performances etc

In the Material Girl video, she walks down the line of men and slaps one of them with her fan, and there's an audible slap sound. I would've assumed that this was dubbed into the video, but of course the slap is present in the song itself. I can't think why, unless M knew as far back as the recording sessions that she wanted to hit someone with a fan in the yet unmade video, and requested that Nile add in a sound effect?

In this Burning Up demo from the first album sessions, the mic picks up the sound of her earrings or her bracelets jingling around :inlove: At 0:41 and especially 1:26

Much has been made of the mole; but has anyone ever noticed the little bump she used to have on the right side of her face, right along her laugh line? I've never seen it mentioned. I guess she had it removed at some point, but it was still there as late as BOE:

248670_large.jpg

..Whether it's her music, videos, performances etc

In the Material Girl video, she walks down the line of men and slaps one of them with her fan, and there's an audible slap sound. I would've assumed that this was dubbed into the video, but of course the slap is present in the song itself. I can't think why, unless M knew as far back as the recording sessions that she wanted to hit someone with a fan in the yet unmade video, and requested that Nile add in a sound effect?

In this Burning Up demo from the first album sessions, the mic picks up the sound of her earrings or her bracelets jingling around :inlove: At 0:41 and especially 1:26

Much has been made of the mole; but has anyone ever noticed the little bump she used to have on the right side of her face, right along her laugh line? I've never seen it mentioned. I guess she had it removed at some point, but it was still there as late as BOE:

248670_large.jpg

didn´t she look tired in the body of evidence? beautiful, but tired...and that thing that you say in her face is common to her brothers too, and I think she still has it

Since she was young, as we saw in that vídeo in college, she has the same posture when speaking in a microphone during speeches in events, she bends a little, and has those 'hmmm' pauses.

• 3 months later...

I wonder if people she knew before she was famous noticed any of this stuff...and then years later when they were watching her on TV they'd think "Oh yeah I remember she used to blink a lot in high school" or "Oh look you can see the gap in-between her two front teeth quite clearly on that poster...I remember I used to stare at that gap whenever she'd speak to me".

In her performance at the VMA's in 2003, she slips on stage while singing 'trip the station, change the channel'. In every major presentation, no matter how much she rehearses, she is always veeeery nervous!! Her pursuit for perfection must give her some bad dreams!

In her performance at the VMA's in 2003, she slips on stage while singing 'trip the station, change the channel'. In every major presentation, no matter how much she rehearses, she is always veeeery nervous!! Her pursuit for perfection must give her some bad dreams!

when? i looked but cant find it

^ that's when it started looking different to me, in particular when she went to that Avicci rave thing and the molly controversy. Too lazy to find the pic.

On the WarnerChappell website, she's no longer credited as an additional songwriter for "Papa Don't Preach" and received a full writing credit for "Justify My Love"