New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

She might be working with him again

We have to stop this! Everytime time she mentions someone or take a picture with someone on Instagram doesn't mean she's gonna work with that person on her new album.

Edited by Toymix

We have to stop this! Everytime time she mentions someone or take a picture with someone on Instagram doesn't mean she's gonna work with that person on her new album.

:clap:

I want Pharrell to be involved!! And he would probably bring Daft Punk along,too.This is great news!

:rotfl:

If Pharrell is involved (and I still think that's a big IF), I bet Daft Punk is somewhere nearby.

No, Daft Punk are not part of this album, they rejected working with her ages ago and they rejected her again. I know this from a VERY reliable source

It seems that this album is far from finished.I just hope it's completed by the end of the summer.I think a late-November release would work out perfectly.

It seems that this album is far from finished.I just hope it's completed by the end of the summer.I think a late-November release would work out perfectly.

+1 November release is a good time.

I hate this thread's title... such a debbie downer! I think some people are just angry because we don't really know nothing yet, except what Madonna wants us to know. That's good for me. In fact, I listened this snippet so many times to hear the famous unapologic bitch lyrics, like so many forumers told us, but I didn't hear nothing. My honour si safe! lol

Pharrell met Daft Punk at a Madonna party, so for Daft Punk to reject M is ludicrous! They probably too busy with their schedule.

Believe it or not, but not everybody in the world is desperate to collaborate with M. They can admire and respect her but that doesn't mean that they want to be associated musically with her. Two completely different pair of shoes. And I do believe my friend who is working for more than 10 years in the industry and actually hangs out with DP in private more than anyone else. So there...

Even though Pharrell has now reached the highest level of success and popularity worldwide, I preferred his music 10 years ago. It was more experimental and the beats were more in your face and quite original. I know his GIRL album received quite good reviews and 'Happy' is the hit of the year but it's all too wishy-washy to me. I hope she does not work with him again.

^^ You can say that about Daft Punk too. Get Lucky was all Pharrell and Nile to me. Yes you are right not everyone wants to work with M but that's their loss IMO.

I don't mind Pharrell, would much prefer the rest of the NERD boys were with him too.

^^ You can say that about Daft Punk too.

Yes, definitely. I can see why they wanted to reinvent themselves and they created a good 'pop' album with RAM but I miss their crazy electronic sounds. Maybe the old farts (DP, Pharrell) are all past their prime. So it's good that M is working with young blood this time.

Well at least she's working hard and trying everything she can this time aroundij9HkzKaGvrLq.gif

In Madonna We Trust

30 years of making music and still given us joy!

Pharrell is fine with me. I love his tracks on HC.

He's talented but I don't think he's right for working with Madonna, he tries to push Madonna's voice too far, his music doesn't really suit her voice, I prefer Nicole Scherzinger's version of Heartbeat to Madonna's, even though I like Madonna more than anyone, don't get me wrong

But I do think Pharell's music makes Madonna sound average