Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

There's a lot of buzz on the Britney forums, rumor is her duet with Gaga is being released this Friday

Would Britney be considered a dance legend? She used to dance like a boss, but now.....

too many rumors!! :scared:

Apparently a new song is being premiered on radio, and released on Itunes tonight!! Could it be M??????

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!

I don't know who why would you even consider that M is going to release her new song tonight when it is already known fact that it is Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey. :) If some radio stations try to sell it as a surprise that does not make it less evident, they just want more listeners.

I don't think they're going to premiere M's new song tonight.

If she were about to release the first single, she wouldn't be so visible on IG, in Detroit, etc: she would be in a secret place, teasing us before the big boom.

My prediction is late June for the single, album in August.

I don't think they're going to premiere M's new song tonight.

If she were about to release the first single, she wouldn't be so visible on IG, in Detroit, etc: she would be in a secret place, teasing us before the big boom.

My prediction is late June for the single, album in August.

My prediction is new single September-October. New album October-November.

OR

New single around February 2015. New Album March-April 2015.

New Tour May 2015.

My prediction is new single September-October. New album October-November.

OR

New single around February 2015. New Album March-April 2015.

New Tour May 2015.

Ughhh I need a summer release. If she has a single, she should release it :( Why would Billboard preview it only to never reveal whose single it is? So confusing.

I agree,it's time for Billboard to reveal who it is.

Like why do they care if we know it's her song? It won't ruin anything. Keeping it a secret for 2 weeks or so was fine, but now, almost a month later, this is getting ridiculous. I want to know if it's her or not, because if it is, we can get a feel for the direction of the album. They used words like "vogue" and "dance legend" and "superstar", and these all make it sound like Madonna. Come on Billboard.

Maybe we should all just forget about the snippet and whoever this "suprise" is.

Keep expectations low, just try to be patient. We did cope before internet, social media crap.

My opinion is that the album is not ready, there's a whole lotta planning before release.

Maybe we should all just forget about the snippet and whoever this "suprise" is.

Keep expectations low, just try to be patient. We did cope before internet, social media crap.

My opinion is that the album is not ready, there's a whole lotta planning before release.

The album may not be ready, but don't you think she should release a single for the summer? We need something to show that the madonna we new before GMAYL is back. All of my friends know her as that terrible singer who released that flop "give me all your luvin". I need something like Hung Up, or Frozen, or 4 Minutes!