Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

The fact that Moroder has posted the "I Feel Love" clip from Confessions Tour on his official Soundcloud says it all.

Whats the basis for the Moroder talk again? Aside from mere speculation? I'm lost.

I see Coldplay have got in there first again by getting Moroder on board for remix duty. That's a pretty groovy (baby) mix he just posted of 'Midnight'.

Will Madge up her game because of, er, COLDPLAY? :sassy:

Whats the basis for the Moroder talk again? Aside from mere speculation? I'm lost.

I see Coldplay have got in there first again by getting Moroder on board for remix duty. That's a pretty groovy (baby) mix he just posted of 'Midnight'.

Will Madge up her game because of, er, COLDPLAY? :sassy:

It's all speculation but I think it's not entirely coincidental that he posts Madonna's version of "I Feel Love" just as rumours of a collaboration are gaining momentum, especially after that Billboard clip.

Could be wrong of course. She's made it no secret who else she's been working with on this new album but I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to keep him secret just to make it more fun.

As for Coldplay.. ugh don't get me started! They've even got an Avicii song on there as well. Ugh by the time M13 / Rebel Heart / Veni Vidi Vici comes out, I'm sure some idiots will be saying that she's jumping on a bandwagon but who gives a shit if the music is great.

And may I repeat again for the newbies here who clearly know nothing - it's obvious that the recording sessions for the album are now pretty much finished. If she goes back in to the studio it will be just to finalise and tweak things but it's very clear that she bulk of the record is done.

It's all speculation but I think it's not entirely coincidental that he posts Madonna's version of "I Feel Love" just as rumours of a collaboration are gaining momentum, especially after that Billboard clip.

Could be wrong of course. She's made it no secret who else she's been working with on this new album but I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to keep him secret just to make it more fun.

As for Coldplay.. ugh don't get me started! They've even got an Avicii song on there as well. Ugh by the time M13 / Rebel Heart / Veni Vidi Vici comes out, I'm sure some idiots will be saying that she's jumping on a bandwagon but who gives a shit if the music is great.

And may I repeat again for the newbies here who clearly know nothing - it's obvious that the recording sessions for the album are now pretty much finished. If she goes back in to the studio it will be just to finalise and tweak things but it's very clear that she bulk of the record is done.

We can but hope. Madonna and Moroder would be madgic I'm sure. Much moreso than, er DIPLO for example. I can see Madonna thinking he's too, well...old for her or something tho.

Yeah I know Coldplay got Avicii producing. I don't mind Sky full of Stars actually :nocomment: (for Coldplay, not Madonna)

I also think she's finished recording. Album just getting mixed and mastered at the moment I imagine.

sources??

Moroder worked on the Daft Punk album- that was his big "return" to the mainstream. So, Coldplay didn't get there "first." :)

Yes I know, I know and I know. Just a little bit of fun, what with them already being the latest mainstream Avicii collaborators, adding Moroder into the mix and, indeed, getting their latest stuff out there "first".

If she was done the album, we would have the single. She may be almost finished, but I am almost certain she is still working. Why don't we have the single yet? That's the question...

No we wouldn't.

For the billionth time, please read the Genesis Timeline threads for the other Madonna albums and you'll find out that most of the time, the records are finished months BEFORE the first single is released.

Do you HONESTLY think that Madonna would leave the studio, finish a song and it would just be released the next day? Clearly you have no idea how the music industry works and what a "first Madonna single" historically means.

Guest bluejean

Exactly.

There is a whole process with releasing an album. For starters it takes time to mix and master the final songs. Then they have to set up a marketing strategy, promotion and of course they'll be a tour so the organisation of that has to sync in. Tours have to be booked well in advance.

Even if we do get a new single in the next month or two the album won't be for a little while yet. I'd predict September at the earliest.

No we wouldn't.

For the billionth time, please read the Genesis Timeline threads for the other Madonna albums and you'll find out that most of the time, the records are finished months BEFORE the first single is released.

Do you HONESTLY think that Madonna would leave the studio, finish a song and it would just be released the next day? Clearly you have no idea how the music industry works and what a "first Madonna single" historically means.

Kids these days.

Oh and the idea of Madonna just "dropping" a first single or, god-forbid, an album on itunes is abhorrent to me. Makes MDNA'S wonderful non-traditional promo seem almost appealing.

Kids these days.

Oh and the idea of Madonna just "dropping" a first single or, god-forbid, an album on itunes is abhorrent to me. Makes MDNA'S wonderful non-traditional promo seem almost appealing.

*clutches pearls*

Oh AS IF. Beyonce was a one-off, first of a kind type thing and we all saw the results recently when Mariah Carey tried to copy the formula (her album is set to miss the US Top 10).

Anyway, I like the approach she's using for the new album - updates from her own social networking accounts (a First in Madonna history!), some magazine covers and a nice gradual buzz/build-up for the record. I am quite worried (as always with her projects recently :bad: ) of it all crashing and falling apart but I have a good gut feeling about this one. And there are no directorial projects or perfume promotion or clothes lines to distract her. :bad:

I love the way this goes.

PEOPLE POST BULLSHIT NEWS OR REPEAT THE MOST OBVIOUSLY FAKE SHIT THEY FIND ONLINE

FANS HAVE A MELTDOWN AND GET SO EXCITED THAT THEY MAY CARDIAC ARREST

FANS START TO GET SOME KIND OF STOCKHOLM SYNDROME VIBE GOING ON WITH THE FAKERS AND EVERYBODY HAS IT IN THEIR MIND THAT MADONNA IS INSTARELEASING HER NEW ALBUM ON MEMORIAL DAY VIA AN ITUNES EXCLUSIVE

NOTHINGS HAPPENS AND ACCORDING TO OUR SOURCES (INSTAGRAM) MADONNA HASN'T EVEN CUT HER HAIR!!!!!

:dead:

MELTDOWNS!

*clutches pearls*

Oh AS IF. Beyonce was a one-off, first of a kind type thing and we all saw the results recently when Mariah Carey tried to copy the formula (her album is set to miss the US Top 10).

Anyway, I like the approach she's using for the new album - updates from her own social networking accounts (a First in Madonna history!), some magazine covers and a nice gradual buzz/build-up for the record. I am quite worried (as always with her projects recently :bad: ) of it all crashing and falling apart but I have a good gut feeling about this one. And there are no directorial projects or perfume promotion or clothes lines to distract her. :bad:

Beyoncé was not the first! David Bowie dropped his album out of the blue after ten years out of the limelight almost a year before.

Madonna needs to get a remix out to the clubs like the hung up dub that surfaced before any announcement. Let people judge the song not that it's a new madonna track.

Preach it bruv. I'm a little tinniest bit worried as well as Madge has made one too many references recently to how the biz has changed in recent years re: releasing records, promo, selling, charts, and touring being lifeblood that she's convinced herself or been convinced that any type of old school album launch/promo strategy is pointless in this day and age. Who knows. maybe it is, but that's what WE really want I think. Or a version of that at least. Oh, and a brilliant album would help :wow:

aka FUCK ALL PROMO? :wow: There's a certain perverse attraction to that I suppose - just to witness the reaction.

aka Meltdown mode. I'm all for it. Heck, put the album out for free.

aka Meltdown mode. I'm all for it. Heck, put the album out for free.

Here's ur album, here's my tour dates. See you then #fredomfighters (sic). Oh and my hair's still long yaaaaaass.!!!