New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

I think it's definitely coming this year. This will probably be the fastest album she's ever made depending on when they drop it (Q3 or Q4). How exciting! A tour in 2015 will be the icing on the pop goddess cake.

p.s. Visit Australia for god's sake.

Do you even live in Australia?

I hope the album sound is "adult", I want adult dance music ala COADF, not some unnaturally happy tunes ala Katy Perry like GMAYL or Superstar or Birthday Song :).

I like B-Song. Her entire ass was in it.

Ariel co-produced Sky Ferreira's 'Night time, My time' full album and most of the tracks on Haim's 'Days Are Gone' ... However this turns out to be I'M SOOO HEERE FOR IT!! :wow::wow::wow:

I have the feeling thhis is going to be such a fun album! :drool:

That HAIM album is life!!!

Madonna instagramed a picture with a capital "M" in black and white with a crown on top but deleted it shortly after.

I hope the album isn't titled M

Why? She's earned the right to title an album Music. M is the next logical step.

Why? She's earned the right to title an album Music. M is the next logical step.

Because the last album was MDNA. I'm not going to complain because she can do what she wants but just seems too similar to me.

I do like the graphic with the crown though lol

Edited by Arnian

About an hour ago, Diplo posted "Leavin this city" on his instagram/twitter. I assume that means his work on M's album is done? (at least for now?)

lol actually "Leavin this city" would be a hot song title !

I want not the single but the whole album on my stereo next weekend!

Madonna please hurry up!

Because the last album was MDNA. I'm not going to complain because she can do what she wants but just seems too similar to me.

I do like the graphic with the crown though lol

Yes the last album was MDNA and we shouldn't complain.

The news about her working with Diplo got me sooo pumped and also that she seem's to be going into some sort of Folkatronic / Alternative / more organic but still rythmic and danceable direction. (Avicii / Diplo / Ariel) Literally everything I've been praying for for this album as well as more meaningful and well-written lyrics.

I'm just gonna leave this song here, because I think it's quite amazing and well suitable for theme whole "rebel heart / revolution of love" theme. It's kinda vintage American / rock / alternative hip-hop and really great. I can't really see M doing something like this, but I'd love her to try this direction as it#s completely different from she's done so far.

Check it out:

Nah, 'M' would be too similar to 'MDNA'. Both abbreviations of her name, both capital letter titles. A 'real' title like all her pre-MDNA albums would fit better.

Don't think she'll go for 'Rebel Heart' though either, she has already mentioned it way too much, it's more likely she keeps the album title a secret til shortly before the release, as always.

The news about her working with Diplo got me sooo pumped and also that she seem's to be going into some sort of Folkatronic / Alternative / more organic but still rythmic and danceable direction. (Avicii / Diplo / Ariel) Literally everything I've been praying for for this album as well as more meaningful and well-written lyrics.

I'm just gonna leave this song here, because I think it's quite amazing and well suitable for theme whole "rebel heart / revolution of love" theme. It's kinda vintage American / rock / alternative hip-hop and really great. I can't really see M doing something like this, but I'd love her to try this direction as it#s completely different from she's done so far.

Check it out:

I love this song. His voice is just beautiful.