REWIND: "Bedtime Story" pyjama party

Apples388

Didn't one of her tits pop out of that dress while she was dancing at the party ?

We need the footage of MTV asking people on the streets of NYC what they think the Bedtime Story video would be like. Everyone responded (in a thick New Yawk accent) "It's gonna be trashy!" :chuckle:

I was actually there that night in my PJs! I was lucky enough to have won tickets from Z100 or WPLJ -can't remember which. Awesome night and yes one of her girls did make a surprise appearance as well when she was dancing up a storm on stage :censored::drool::naughty:

I was actually there that night in my PJs! I was lucky enough to have won tickets from Z100 or WPLJ -can't remember which. Awesome night and yes one of her girls did make a surprise appearance as well when she was dancing up a storm on stage :censored::drool::naughty:

Are you serious? You're so lucky :wow:

Best part of the whole thing:

As she is sitting on the bed, trying to reading the book to everyone, but constantly being interrupted by excited screams...

Girl in audience: "You go girl!"

Madonna: "I will go, if you don't shut up!"

I loved it and I remember my 12 year old self staying up all night that Saturday night to tape it.

It was great PROMO for the Bedtime Stories album, it's funny how people remember the PROMO of a particular era as much as they remember the era itself

And of course that PROMO video was amazing, talk about Artpop, take that Gags!

Yes I was really there . I am really lucky. Can't believe it was almost 20 years ago .

That's great you went!! I got in as well & that was my first time seeing M pretty close up. She looked stunning in person & she seemed like she was in a relaxed & playful mood.

That's great you went!! I got in as well & that was my first time seeing M pretty close up. She looked stunning in person & she seemed like she was in a relaxed & playful mood.

Hey! Great to hear from someone else who was there! I agree she really is beautiful in person and such a commanding presence. It was great to see her in a smaller setting as opposed to a concert venue. My only regret was that she didn't perform :(