Will Madonna kick off her tour in Australia?

jacket

56 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No
    • She's not going there

I think she should do it, honestly. Skipping Australia AGAIN would be a huge fuck you to the fans. Mostly when you know there's gonna be HUGE demand for her over there.

I have a feeling she'll start in Oz. But if not, the Asia/Pacific region definitely first. Seeing as we and the region were neglected and likely to give the highest demand (ie. money).

#equalitynow

How do we know? It's way too soon for this.

I really hope she goes there though...

Well we apparently know if her album is going to be shit or not without even hearing it.

How do we know? It's way too soon for this.

I really hope she goes there though...

Exactly. How the hell would we ANY idea. I'm guessing even Madonna is not sure yet.

Guest Rachelle of London

It would be great and she could spend at least a week there beforehand rehearsing.

The first tour dates will be in Australia from April to May next year, which means she'll kick off the tour in June.

:dead: OH MY GOD. :dead:

If this happens I'll fly all the Aussies I like (never mind Jacket) to Atlanta to join the Madonna party.

I don't think she will open her tour in Australia but she owes the Aussie some dates. She should do at least ten shows there.

I'm very sensitive on this issue. If and when we get fucked over again I hope for a little more sensitivity around here...I've still got some cuntz on here blocked after last time :lmao:

Of course it makes sense to start in Asia so it doesn't get flicked off the list again. But I honestly doubt she gives a fuck either way.

The first tour dates will be in Australia from April to May next year, which means she'll kick off the tour in June.

Australia?

giphy.gif

Austr.. who? I thought that whore died

I'm very sensitive on this issue. If and when we get fucked over again I hope for a little more sensitivity around here...I've still got some cuntz on here blocked after last time :lmao:

Of course it makes sense to start in Asia so it doesn't get flicked off the list again. But I honestly doubt she gives a fuck either way.

The Queen don't have time to visit down under.......she's a mother

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Honestly, I made the thread for responses like this. :1251:

And dead @ 'how we suppose to know' response. No shit. :rotfl: