New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

I am pretty sure the guy in the FORTUNE shirt is Swedish musician, Vincent Pontare. He wrote with Avicii on his debut album.

It's him. Apart from co-writing Avicii's "Hey Brother" and "You Make Me", he also co-wrote Katy Perry's "Love Me", Swedish House Mafia's "Save the World" and most of Veronica Maggio's latest album. Vincent Pontare is also a singer in his own right and has released 2 solo albums.

Oh, and he's engaged to Agnes Carlsson.

Rebel Heart :wow:

That would make a nice album title.

Madonna

Like a Virgin

True Blue

Like a Prayer

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Hard Candy

MDNA

Rebel Heart

I wonder if she'll be channelling a warrior / viking look for the new album.

VIKINGDONNA :wow:

It might be!

And i got the feeling the ballads are full of Falling Free vibes! I dont know i associate that song with middle ages/knights atmosphere. Am I reaching? Hehe

Im just excited with new madonna music, look and era!

It's him. Apart from co-writing Avicii's "Hey Brother" and "You Make Me", he also co-wrote Katy Perry's "Love Me", Swedish House Mafia's "Save the World" and most of Veronica Maggio's latest album. Vincent Pontare is also a singer in his own right and has released 2 solo albums.

Thank you Msig :smooch:

I wonder if she'll be channelling a warrior / viking look for the new album.

VIKINGDONNA :wow:

It might be!

And i got the feeling the ballads are full of Falling Free vibes! I dont know i associate that song with middle ages/knights atmosphere. Am I reaching? Hehe

Exactly, I hope you're right then.

Rebel heart would be a perfect album name, as Suedehead said.

I wanna know who are the other guys in the pic.

Rebel Heart would be the perfect title for the new album.

I can see how the Norse channeled to the new tour and the inspiration Ingmar Bergman's (The Seventh Seal).

Valkyrie coming soon

Polish radio station Eska is reporting that M's next single was co-produced by Avicii and might be released in the early summer!!!

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

03EDA26C-6C87-4DBA-A17C-59BFE5240BE0.jpg

The bald guy at the very right is Magnus Lidehäll, a Swedish songwriter and producer, who is a frequent collaborator of Vincent Pontare.

Having started his career as part of the hip hop duo Afasi & Filthy, he has focused on writing and producing for the past few years. He has worked with acts such as Kylie Minogue, Sky Ferreira, Britney Spears, Lena Philipsson, Katy Perry, Veronica Maggio and Petter.

The bald guy at the very right is Magnus Lidehäll, a Swedish songwriter and producer, who is a frequent collaborator of Vincent Pontare.

Having started his career as part of the hip hop duo Afasi & Filthy, he has focused on writing and producing for the past few years. He has worked with acts such as Kylie Minogue, Sky Ferreira, Britney Spears, Lena Philipsson, Katy Perry, Veronica Maggio and Petter.

Thank you again Msig!

Thanks sexy.