Madonna iTunes

christopherm

I use my guest account on my computer for just my Madonna music and my "Madonna" iTunes. There's three artists only, called: Madonna, Madonna mix and Madonna demo. However, I'm thinking about making a fourth artist called "Madonna live"...(still brewing that one over). I also have one iPod JUST for Madonna. Madonna demo is currently under construction...as well as some of my playlists. If a playlist is under construction, I give it a weird name using incorrect grammar on purpose....that way it stares me in the face to get it completed.

I'd show a pic, but I don't know how to post it here. :(

So NOBODY ELSE has Queen's English though?

:| Flop Fans

Me! Seven mixes but it's not filed under M! Also got nicks kamen and scotti!

So how do you take long a shot of your iTunes ? I have 3521 Madonna files so it's quite long!

• 1 year later...

Ok so I have to resurrect this thread for current purposes...

So my iTunes library has always been quite the mess, and the Madonna section was no different...Songs not in correct order, wrong covers and some other stuff...I've finally organized it in the last couple of days, now there's just one problem left...

I don't know where to put all her B-sides and non-album singles like Time Stood Still or Gambler...Most artists have at some point released something like an ultimate collection where much of this stuff is included, but obviously Madonna never did :lol:

So how do you organize it??? I think I'd like to put them all into one album, but I don't know how to call it and I don't have any fitting cover for it either.

Please help me with my first world problems :lol::thumbsup:

I have a compilation called "Time Stood Still" that has all demos and out takes, non album tracks, and some b-sides (except things like has to be, history, fighting spirit, which are on their respected singles and international editions of albums). Everything is in chronological order, which can be tough to keep in that order when new things leak.

My Madonna iTunes is immaculate. In some ways, it's better than sex. It feels good and doesn't leave a mess. It doesn't leave me wanting to brush my teeth after I play with it. It gives me goosebumps....and it makes me want to buy it a drink. My Madonna iTunes is perfect. It's an airplane ride without turbulence. It's a labor of love that leaves me happy and complete. It's a work in progress, just like Madonna herself. If Madonna ever saw it, she'd lick me.

Some of your screenshots is giving me heart palpitations. I could NOT live with myself if my iTunes library was not organised.

• 2 weeks later...

Please can somebody tell me how they've organised their demos per era? My itunes is a mess when it comes to demos, any track lists would be very helpful!

Please can somebody tell me how they've organised their demos per era? My itunes is a mess when it comes to demos, any track lists would be very helpful!

I put them at the beggining of every album, the only set of demos that I have in a separte album are Rebel Heart demos because they're a lot.

• 3 weeks later...