MDNA Tour: Billboard's Top Tour of 2012: Final Boxscore - $305,158,362

Apples388

Is Sticky ans Sweet still the highest grossing tour by a solo artist or just a female artist ?

Is Sticky ans Sweet still the highest grossing tour by a solo artist or just a female artist ?

It still is the highest grossing tour by a solo artist but it will not be for much longer as Roger Waters' Pink Floyd The Wall thing (some 4-yer tour or something) will overtake it when it wraps up later this year.

Guest Rachelle of London

I bet Madonna is richer than Bono and Paul McCartney....the media just dont wanna admit that Madonna is richer, havent they been saying shes worth 650m for years, if Paul was so rich he wouldve bought back the Beatles catalogue. The fact that Guy Ritchie got soooo much in his divorce and Heather Mills only got what she got also makes me think that M is a lot richer, the courts tend to side with the woman and give her more money in a payout than a man

I bet Madonna is richer than Bono and Paul McCartney....the media just dont wanna admit that Madonna is richer, havent they been saying shes worth 650m for years, if Paul was so rich he wouldve bought back the Beatles catalogue. The fact that Guy Ritchie got soooo much in his divorce and Heather Mills only got what she got also makes me think that M is a lot richer, the courts tend to side with the woman and give her more money in a payout than a man

I don't think she wants it out there how much money she has, for whatever reason.... word is she wasnt happy Forbes put her on their cover in 1990.

It seems to me that America don't give her much credit as a businesswoman. HSM Management is a renowned business publication here in Brazil and she was on the cover back in 2007. I saw it at the college and showed to all of my friends and even if some of them were not into her music, they respected her as a businesswoman.

hsm_management_09_1007_cover.jpg

It seems to me that America don't give her much credit as a businesswoman. HSM Management is a renowned business publication here in Brazil and she was on the cover back in 2007. I saw it at the college and showed to all of my friends and even if some of them were not into her music, they respected her as a businesswoman.

hsm_management_09_1007_cover.jpg

I have this magazine! :)

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think she wants it out there how much money she has, for whatever reason.... word is she wasnt happy Forbes put her on their cover in 1990.

of course, I dont blame her....I'm just saying the media likes to downplay on what a businesswoman she is

Guest sasca1971

Since ROL, Madonna has always released studio albums a year and a half apart - the only exception to that is MDNA - which she delayed supposedly solely due to the movie project but it's also possibly due to the second leg (those two things set her schedule back that extra year and a half). So that means her next album will be out fall of 2014 and tour in 2015 in the summer (which means more time to promote the album) and her final album with LN will be out the spring of 2017 and the same shortened promo schedule of this album / tour. During either of those tours she will have the opportunity to do a second leg. It's hard to predict which - since the first one would make more sense - but the last one may be her last tour so it would much easier to promote and sell a second leg if everyone thought it would be her final tour. The second leg of a last tour ending on her 60th birthday in August would be nifty, no? Maybe that's how she planned it. It's also likely that - if she was smart - that she would shorten the gap between the two albums to two years and release them both in the fall - which is also only possible if she doesn't do a second leg the first time around.

I assume most people here don't want a second leg because they want her to move on and focus on new music but I'm not ready to let MDNA go.

Especially if it means the same show show with two - three new songs, and an little costumes, something like S&S second leg :wow:

MDNA dvd out in April

New record and traditional promotion by the end of the year

Tour starting in June 2014 and wrapping up a year later (with breaks)

This morning I was listening to Masterpiece accoustic version, and felt a little emptyness. I've been feeling this way since last Nov. 26 right after I saw MDNA live, but as much as I wish there would be a second leg, I prefer her to do a project to satisfy herself and then put all her passion on a new record and a phenomenal new Tour that breaks all records.

This morning I was listening to Masterpiece accoustic version, and felt a little emptyness. I've been feeling this way since last Nov. 26 right after I saw MDNA live, but as much as I wish there would be a second leg, I prefer her to do a project to satisfy herself and then put all her passion on a new record and a phenomenal new Tour that breaks all records.

That would be amazing

Guest boytoyville

So glad she ended up breaking 300 million with this tour. Wasn't sure she was going to be able to pull it off but she did. Go Madge!

Can't wait for this show on dvd quite frankly

062112-mdna-outfits-madonna-tour-623.jpg

Oh okay then. Let me rate the looks.

Um, QUEEN. And.... QUEEN. Then, QUEEN - definitely. Oh and of course QUEEN. And finally, QUEEN.

Yeah.

Umm I didn't say I'm praying to "god".... universe more like it and yes I know it won't happen but a girl can dream.

Guest Rachelle of London

Umm I didn't say I'm praying to "god".... universe more like it and yes I know it won't happen but a girl can dream.

same! Imagine if there was a 2nd leg, I think I would faint from excitement...wish I could go back in time and see her again!

Chelle I'm glad you feel the same way. I hope I won't be ridiculed for expressing that again ;)

Wild fantasy...of me reliving the pure MAGIC of MDNA Tour :wow: :wow: .

I don't remember being that obsessed after I saw Confessions and Sticky & sweet which I loved. i don't know what's happening to me !