The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

AHH I LOVE HIM! I talk to him all the time he's amazing!!

OMG that photo is so great though hahhahah

Ah well I've never contacted him but maybe plz let him know there's a silent admirer who checks his page everyday .. One of many, I'm sure..

Me reading trendyslut >> :newspaper:

Guest Not4Pussies

i tweeted the shit out of Guy O with "WE WANT AN OUTDOOR VIDEO FOR TURN UP THE RADIO" "NO WHITE WALLS FOR TURN UP THE RADIO"

i dont know how much attention he pays but if we insist later on for a Gang Bang music video, maybe it could happen.

i tweeted the shit out of Guy O with "WE WANT AN OUTDOOR VIDEO FOR TURN UP THE RADIO" "NO WHITE WALLS FOR TURN UP THE RADIO"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gang Bang needs to be released. I don't think the "live" version would work. There's too much things going on (screens/blood, the moving motel room) that could not be seen properly in one shot.

Mymdna.com is saying we should see the final video in middle July.

She hits the UK in tour mid-July so I'm expecting the single to be released 16th July in the UK to tie in with her live dates that week as that is her one shot of having a decent UK hit single from the album.

At least, that's what I would expect any decent record company to do but given the idiots running it so far, they'll probably air the video four weeks later and release the physical copies at the end of August in spite of them saying everything will be released together.

tumblr_m5w20vplhl1qccuv2o1_500.jpg

That bodyguard looks quite interested...

I read something on twitter today:

"If you think about it, Madonna has created 2 new sexualities. Straight but gay for Madonna, and gay but straight for Madonna."

:lol:

Daily Mail have written ANOTHER report on this, this time saying she looks stunning, yesterday they hated her. Such a strange lot at the Daily Fail.

At least she is releasing video physical and radio single at the same fucking time, that's the way to do it, send it all together, so in July we are all turning up the radio!

Ah well I've never contacted him but maybe plz let him know there's a silent admirer who checks his page everyday .. One of many, I'm sure..

Me reading trendyslut >> :newspaper:

:thumbsup: I sent him a message haha. I love his tumblr. I love all of the cats :biggrin:

ahh she's so cute! "It's just a shoe!!" :inlove:

I'm excited for this video. And the song is continuing to grow on me. It's just very simple and catchy. It doesn't try too hard. I just wish this single/video had been the second single and dropped when GGW did. Or better yet, FIRST!

Guest bluejean

So are all these fans following the car going to be in the video?? Or is she just warming up before they speed off without them?