MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

I'm really shocked no Love Spent or Falling Free... the last few tours she's had one song to show off her vocals, usually something from Evita, I wonder if she has anything along those lines for this tour.

This is the same setlist m.d.n.a. posted weeks ago, I thought we always knew that was official??

Although is Best Friend actually getting a performance as well as an interlude or is that an error?

it may not be an error. Because there's 24 songs total in the setlist and I was given 23 titles so was left to assume a song that was mashed up with another song was counted as two. But as odd as this is, it may be correct.

I'm really shocked no Love Spent or Falling Free... the last few tours she's had one song to show off her vocals, usually something from Evita, I wonder if she has anything along those lines for this tour.

She will have her singer moment in Masterpiece.

This is probably the most cohesive and perfect setlist in years. :wow:

I second that! Really really love the setlist is perfect in so many ways. Can't wait to see this live and the firsts pictures and videos!

There's gonna be official videos released to the media like in the others tours right? Besides the "professional footage to be used in the NTP". Can't wait to see one or two songs like CS and BGO of S&S. Oh boy, this tour will shit all over S&S. :dramatic:

First of all, thank you m.d.n.a. For this info. You deserve the glory :wow:

Second: WOW. I can't believe this will be the very first time attending a M Concert and i will have Like a Prayer, Like a Virgin, open your heart, Papa don't preach and Express Yourself. It's like a dream, no end and no beginning :wow:

I think there's 2 big omissions: Love Spent (Acoustic version will have worked perfectly) and Music. Like it or not, but Music is always a highlight on her shows. I could have added on last section (i think 4 songs is not enough, but she's Madonna)

Anyway, we need pics!!!!! Audios!!! IM READY FOR MDNA!

I think there's 2 big omissions: Love Spent (Acoustic version will have worked perfectly) and Music. Like it or not, but Music is always a highlight on her shows. I could have added on last section (i think 4 songs is not enough)

This. I'm happy with the set list, but it seems to me that there is something missing in the last section. Am I deluding myself that something will be meshed with celebration....holiday?

Love Spent and Falling Free are two of the best tracks on MDNA so its puzzling why they are not on the set list especially since she has included

Best Friend, Candy Shop and Human Nature. She cannot sing Human Nature live, she is always off key and flat. Give the song a rest woman

we have had it inflicted on us enough. Seriously why does she think we want to hear it again?

Love Spent and Falling Free are two of the best tracks on MDNA so its puzzling why they are not on the set list especially since she has included

Best Friend, Candy Shop and Human Nature. She cannot sing Human Nature live, she is always off key and flat. Give the song a rest woman

we have had it inflicted on us enough. Seriously why does she think we want to hear it again?

maybe she doesn't? its her show, not ours.

Thanks!!!

Uhnnn... She is sounding like the album... Is she singing that well or lipsyncing it?

Sounds that she's singing to me!

Guest Fukujima

thanks m.d.n.a for all the exclusives posted days ago :clap::inlove:

Thanks!!!

Uhnnn... She is sounding like the album... Is she singing that well or lipsyncing it?

she sounds live to me :sneaky:

***Expresss Yourself is different from the original version. It starts with an heavy beat and then it leads to the "Come on girls" line.

In the middle of Express Yourself, Madonna sings Lady Gaga's Born This Way, but with the music of Express Yourself. Then Madonna keeps on repeating "She's not me!"

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/761-express-yourself-on-mdna-tour-meets-lady-gagas-born-this-way.html#ixzz1w6skytI9

FIRST TIME WE EVER HEAR CELEBRATION LIVEEE!!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH! Fucking love this song! :headbang:

Edit: I had to edit my previous post to make room for the EY news.

She sounds better than I thought she would.

Yes! Im impressed! For a moment it sounded like the album... But its live or prerecorded, we do not know yet...

Anyway... this audio puts an end to the rumor that she was going to perform the benassi mix right?

So we'll be getting a DOUBLE WHAMMY of "Best Friend" as an interlude and as a proper live perf? Where's Mig? He'll be loving this!

I miss your butt

The way you pissed

But I don't miss

The way you used to shit

Yes! Im impressed! For a moment it sounded like the album... But its live or prerecorded, we do not know yet...

Anyway,, this audio puts an end to the rumor that she was going to perform the benassi mix right?

How can you tell what mix it is? I can't.

So we'll be getting a DOUBLE WHAMMY of "Best Friend" as an interlude and as a proper live perf? Where's Mig? He'll be loving this!

I miss your butt

The way you pissed

But I don't miss

The way you used to shit

:lmao: Really am very unhappy about this :rotfl: