GGW video teaser now online! OMFG!

ValeRus

I don't wanna be a party pooper here... I do like it, but I have 3 issues with it... Where are all the girls? What does this song have to do with 2 men making out? And why isn't she lip-syncing? Yeah it's only 30 seconds so she might be singing alone in the rest of the video, and I hope that's the case.

Guest groovyguy

This era seems to be a return to the bold,edgy,provocative Madonna....it's like the 'Erotica' era all over again!! She's doing songs with titles like "Girl Gone Wild","I Don't Give A...","Gang Bang",and she's giving us sexy videos again.I'm really loving this direction she's going in.

And it's called the FUCK YOU Era! Can't wait for the Fuck You Tour!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/09/girl-gone-wild-exclusive-details-and-video-teaser/

Girl Gone Wild – Exclusive Details and video teaser

The 20 second “Girl Gone Wild” video teaser will be revealed in Europe at noon today, but is already online on VEVO US!

No release date for the full version has been decided yet, but for now the tentative date has been set on March 19th.

We can also reveal that the “Girl Gone Wild” single will be available for pre-order on iTunes on March 12th and for sale on March 19th.

Tracklist:

Girl Gone Wild

Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Extended Remix)

Give Me All Your LuvinÂ’ Party Rock Remix

Guest Xanthium

I don't know. It looks good but the whole S&M thing has been done before and is kinda cheesy. It all looks like the stuff I made fun of Xtina for in "Not Myself Tonight".

It looks like a properly executed "dancing in front of a wall" free style performance video. Big improvement from GI2M.

I never thought it was going to be a mega budged video with a storyline anyway, so thumbs up!

Guest Xanthium

* sigh * another GI2M video plus gay kissing... well, at least she shot a video...

So is this it for music videos for this era? Or are we gonna get the obligatory concert footage one as well? :(

I don't know. It looks good but the whole S&M thing has been done before and is kinda cheesy. It all looks like the stuff I made fun of Xtina for in "Not Myself Tonight".

:nocomment:

Why isn't Madonna giving me boob in this video? The gays touching are nice but I need some Madonna in proper S&M.

Those guys aren't Kazaky. They're just models. One of them starred in A Single Man.

She looks great, but the video looks a bit too dark for GGW, looks more like a Gang Bang video.

Exactly... looks amazing... really good... but not for this song... :(

She's REALLY delivering with her videos this era.

Don't get too excited because it ends here. :lol:

Does anyone expect an expensive video for the 3rd single??? (if there will be a video) :horn: