Post pictures of Madonna as a fabulous Botoxed whore

acko

Guest chatty kathy

madonna_sunken_cheeks_plastic_surgery.jpg

madonna%20cheeks.jpg

article-1041811-0215EB7B00000578-625_468x426.jpg

madonna_plastic_surgery3.jpg

BA8CC0C0-EC25-89C0-C1FB7E1F7CB2411F.jpg

Chalk it up to bad make-up, bad lighting, whatever you want to call it, this day scared me shitless.

I was immediately like who photoshopped these and why?

<Kath leaves room in tears>

This particular one is the best photoshoot of her new face. I think the results of this photoshoot are the reasons why she did it, it became clear for me that her cheek augmentation was made to give this Dietrich cheekbone effect that she never naturally had. It wasnt because age, she did it for enhancement! Unfortunaly at first it was way too much, but it kind fixed after some time.

int15.jpg

int5.jpg

madonnaboyDG.jpg

madonnaDGMouth.jpg

MadonnaCHIN.jpg

L'invecchiamento, Photoshopped e bellissima Madonna.

These shots are taken from the Dolce & Gabbana photo shoot Madge did back in April -not the sunnies one (though looking at those pictures, it isn't hard to tell where Gaga gets her style inspiration) -but for the chi-chi Italian label's 2010 Fall/Winter collection. This may or may not have been around the time she had a little something done to her face. Really? I don't care. It's not like she looks radically different (c'mon, she does not) nor is she trying to force some homogenized, Montagesque, Countess-Blandula-look onto her features. The Italiante features are still intact: the dark, large Latin eyes, the angular brow and chin, the full mouth. Here is a fine, fit 52-year-old fab-o woman keeping her sh*t together, and, if I may say so, doing it very, very well.

Also? Nice rack.

People are sniping over the Photoshopping. But I don't see anyone -apart from Diva Julia, actually -calling out Gaga for that Rolling Stone cover. This might come as a shock, but, it must be stated: the entire music/movie/fashion/celeb world relies on Photoshop. Men, women, kids, even pets. Who created this? Us? Them? We're back to the chicken/egg argument. Maybe being less harsh on older women is a start in broadening our perspectives and expectations; if we demand "au natural" from Madonna, we ought to demand it from all of D&G's campaigns, and, more broadly, from every single fashion designer, retailer, band, entertainer, performer ... everyone. And no one -repeat, no one -will be ugly, but simply unique and individual. No? Fantasy, you say? It only takes one person to change their perception. I adore the non-Photoshopped photos myself; she's just beautiful, though I'd love to hand her a facecloth to see the skin and not the makeup. That, alas, feels like a tall order.

When it comes to actual plastic surgery, we expect our performers to look a specific way, and certainly Madonna is well-aware of the scales being tipped toward youth in the Western beauty stakes -especially when it comes to women. Some ladies choose the odd nip and tuck to complement their aging features -they're not "holding on to their youth(s)", forpitysake, they're doing maintenance. Just as there's nothing wrong with getting old, there's nothing wrong with a few fixings here and there, either. Minor keys, not major lifts (to borrow from Leonard Cohen) are what makes for aging gracefully. Madonna is a perfect example of this.

Kudos, bella. I hope you get many boys to carry your groceries. When you're done, send them my way. I have that very same damn dress for a start --and the rack. I'm working on the wrinkle correction. Honest.

http://dippedincream.com/lady-madonna-we-should-all-look-this-good-at-52/

I'm obsessed with the 'evolution' of her face, I believe she also had something done (more cheeks) after the first leg of SS

She did. Her face looks way more fuller than it was in 2008. I belive she did the last procedure to fix the major failure of the first! She still looks a bit weird but not as gaunt as before lol

I think it's tooo much now :lol: I think she saw the results of the Rio shoot and that's when she decided to get more fillers, like (my assumption) when she saw herself on screen for IGTTYAS she had to get her face done.

Yes you are probably right. The days we used to speculate if she had ever had anything done are long gone now... little we knew that botox was just the beginning :scared:

I hate when dumb people make facial comparisons. I mean if you going to do that, you at least need knowledge of lighting/camera positioning, hair and make up and beauty regimen. I mean for fuck sake, I look different in every photo!!!

oh okay. Haha. I see your point. Anyway, I really gotta stop procrastinating and get to the beach!!

don't

the sun is really bad for your skin

I always use protection! Besides, I look at least five years younger than I am! I moisturise daily. :)

I know sweetie but it's not about how young you look

It's about the state of your health and it is scientifically proven that rays are bad for your skin bringing tumours and early ageing of the skin

I see all those people in Milan that flock to the artificial suntan parlour or whatever u call it and when they get to 30 they have the skin

they should have when they'll be 60..... natural tanning is slightly less dangerous but still causes trouble..... even if you don't have fair skin

you should nonetheless remain very cautious...... in 2010 this is even more true than 1910

LOve this angle

newsartimage_2056_428_9999_scl.jpg

that has got to be her WORST LOOK EVER :lmao: :lmao: yes even worse than the Kabbalah center cachexic whore look.