"I SAID START THE SHOW MOTHERFUCKERS!"

MLVC82

Fucking hell, this woman is sooooo everything!

I love being a fan throughout the year and all, but when shit like this comes out, I can't get over how amazing she is. Ahhhhh, I love you Madonna!

I love how u can hear the crowd roar the moment she says 'Start The show MF's..' That means the techs started the screen projections on her command :inlove:

EVRYTHÀÀNG! :fag:

i know.............cause' she's the

MUTHA'FUCKIN' QUEEN!

and you are welcome guys!

it's allllll love.

Except that twenty years ago she would have been sincere - this is all very phony to me - fun and playful for sure, but phony none-the-less

she has just mellowed................i can assure you .....through watching the backstage footage that she can still be a (very real and sincere) royal bitch.

Guest groovyguy

I HAVE

a Little

present for

you guys....

cause' i love you sooo much!

here is the FULL backstage stuff!

Pt.1 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pH0xqeKuEco

Pt.2 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IJ3imzJpWJw

Pt.3 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=StdBaPSyFVs

ENJOY!!!

I'm gonna' watch em' now too!!!!!!

Gracias!

All these Behind-the-Scenes clips somehow make me appreciate the show a lot more!

...gypsy at heart....adrenaline junkie...

Madonna is Forever the Queen! bow.gifbow.gifbow.gif

Gracias!

All these Behind-the-Scenes clips somehow make me appreciate the show a lot more!

...gypsy at heart....adrenaline junkie...

Madonna is Forever the Queen! bow.gifbow.gifbow.gif

Loved it!

Wish she could do another documentary like I'm Going To Tell You A Secret!

Edited by Lick

Guest edsalas

I'm not a fan of the whole Hard Candy/Sticky & Sweet Tour combo but I have to say I loved the backstage stuff. I really loved it. Madonna is really something. Love that woman. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's very staged

Well, duh. It's not supposed to be candid camera. I think she is very much aware of the responsibility she holds as a public figure now and so is constantly trying to put out the message that is worthwhile. Of course some fans say she is boring and needs to do something outrageous in order to 'be herself' again. She can't win but she chose the right thing. To grow.

I wonder why Britney is not in the backstage stuff. I mean..Timbaland is the worst thing ever, and Britney is actually a bore but she's a little more interesting (just a little).

She was probably too high at the time or something. Britney is hilarious. Whenever she is around Madonna she looks like a petrified child. I love the way she called her 'a really nice lady...but I'm not into that Kaballah stuff.' :rotfl: Nice lady?