ACROSS THE SKY just Leaked

acko

Guest ursaminorjim

Nice!

Would've made a lovely b-side to "Devil wouldn't recognize you" (apart from the painfully in-the-red kick drum AGAIN, ugh). I also wish she'd sung it a little less mannered, but that's just her thing now.

Guest Therealalejandro

Are you DEAF? :confused:

It sounds nothing like Kate Bush or Hounds of Love

Clearly. But then again, you listen to Mariah Carey. ;)

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Yeaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!

P.S. Is the bass supposed to sound like that? It sounds somehow distorted in the same fashion as Voices.

AGREE!

The prod is really bad IMO. What the fuck with the bass?????????? Good song, but horrendous sequencing/production/mastering... The story of Hard Candy *cough flashback "VOICES" cough*....

EDIT: After listening to this track again, can Timberland be the worst producer M has ever worked with????

I mean, I've never had to alter my equalizer that much before, terrible :sick:

Sorry but Incredible brings the funky. NOTHING the Timbaworsts produced should replace anything Pharrell produced. YES even Spanish Lesson.

I love Spanish lesson!!! It taught me Spanish in a much less confusing way than La isla bonita. Now I can communicate with my Spanish neighbour and my Brazilian friend and so many ways. The Brazilian annoyed me the other day so I said 'VERAS!'.

"Incredible" is a piece of shit of a song that should never have left the vaults let alone make it onto a proper album :rotfl:

The only truly weak song on the otherwise amazing album that was HARD CANDY

But anyway back to "Across the Sky" now :fag:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Are you DEAF? :confused:

It sounds nothing like Kate Bush or Hounds of Love

:lol: Agreed, it's nothing like Kate Bush.

I REALLY like the song, should have been on the album instead of Devil.

I also wish Justin would shut up on the song. I don;t mind him, but he just doesn't need to be singing on this song at all.

"Incredible" is a piece of shit of a song that should never have left the vaults let alone make it onto a proper album :rotfl:

The only truly weak song on the otherwise amazing album that was HARD CANDY

But anyway back to "Across the Sky" now :fag:

Once again Suedehead speaks the truth. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite members. :lol: