MADONNA AND BEYONCE TO APPEAR ON X-FACTOR FINAL!!!

Elysium

Answer his question in pvt then you cunt accident. That is all. Back to M.

Well it wasn't a private question so why should he answer it in a private?

The final will garner near-on TWENTY MILLION viewers this Sunday so it would be a promo MASTERSTROKE. Paul McCartney, George Michael and Coldplay are the acts rumoured to be performing (I presume with each one of the contestants). However, that will be on the SATURDAY night. With the final spread out on two nights this year, there's still space on the Sunday show for her to perform and on The Xtra Factor Simon revealed that one act had just confirmed that day they'd be performing but remained tight-lipped. However, aside from this article, there is no other news of her performing at the final. We'll see...

Guest jamesshot

Madonna performing an old track does NOT mean she is admitting the best is behind her. I swear, I only hear this shit from the gays. Like at her concert here in Houston last year, the gays were wanting more obscure material and hating the hits ( ROL- been there, done that) and the straights/ casual fans, who were the majority btw, wanted way more hits.

i think she could do some kind of medley, would be awesome to see a short Sticky and Sweet with Into the Groove, Like a prayer, Music, Hung up etc...and then focus on Revolver for some promotion of the song releasing soon... :thumbsup:

Guest jamesshot

If she does it and sings, she BETTER rehearse her vocals. I mean, focus on your vocal arrangement instead of your choreography. You are on a singing show M, not a dance show. Sing YMLM just like in SST.

If she does it and sings, she BETTER rehearse her vocals. I mean, focus on your vocal arrangement instead of your choreography. You are on a singing show M, not a dance show. Sing YMLM just like in SST.

whaT? YMLM? u want an almost 30 year career to be over by singing such booooring song? :rant:

You must be nuts! :rant:

i prefer hear her singing like Gaga than having a perfect vocal performance with a boooring song like that, not even a hit! :rant:

Guest jamesshot

whaT? YMLM? u want an almost 30 year career to be over by singing such booooring song? :rant:

i prefer hear her singing like Gaga than having a perfect vocal performance with a boooring song like that, not even a hit! :rant:

Oh dear......................

If she performs, I hope she does Revolver or Celebration and nothing old! I also hope it's a full out, showing stopping, dramatic dance number too with awesome costuming.

Yeah because MY PUSSY IS A KILLER is such a masterpiece.Get real.

Guest jamesshot

If she performs, I hope she does Revolver or Celebration and nothing old! I also hope it's a full out, showing stopping, dramatic dance number too with awesome costuming.

Oh God that would be dire dire dire. She might as well just send in ROL at the VMA's and save herself the trouble.

I hope she adds in lines from Candy Shop!

My Loves a Revolver

My sex is a killer

Do you wanna die happy?

Do you wanna die happy

I'll get'cha bang bang

My sugar is raw

sticky & sweet

my sex is rawwwr!

Or something to that affect :inlove: