"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

what the fuck is cougar madonna? i keep hearing people saying this well see people saying it here. anyways looks like the clothes will be the only forward thinking thing involved with this song, thats something at least i suppose.

what the fuck is cougar madonna? i keep hearing people saying this well see people saying it here. anyways looks like the clothes will be the only forward thinking thing involved with this song, thats something at least i suppose.

Relax girlie. It's just an expression the media coined in relation to her getting older and supposedly 'preying' on young men. Better than 'geriatric Madonna'.

Lately, I've been loving Jump Video.

She looks good. I had no good expectations, but all of a sudden this picture change my mind.

Guest waiting

Even if it turns like to be shit it won't matter; it won't be played and people who aren't into her aren't going to look it up on youtube. Same thing happened with the GITM video.

Guest ursaminorjim

Caca who?

Balmain Fall 2009

Balmain%20fall%202009%205.JPG

00010m.jpg

00320m.jpg

Regardless, in a 2009 pop context, this reads as Gaga - the hair, the gloves, the earrings, and the ridiculously overstated outfit with the preposterously exaggerated shoulders. But I think it's probably safe to assume that she's wearing several looks throughout the course of the video.

Then again, the bow is kinda Aretha Franklin... :chuckle:

i love it! us madonna fans cant hate on gaga now that madonna has clearly been inspired by her :(

What a joke. Madonna has had every single haircut out there and worn all the possible outfits in the world. To say that shes taking inspiration from her own new Madonna WANNABE is fucking stupid. Gaga didnt invent and wore first that haircut, and neither the jacket, pls.

Guest Pud Whacker

looks great!!! i thought it took place in a club? the single cover pics with the smoke? anyway, this looks better!!!