Sarah Jessica Parker has good taste

acko

TGS is my favorite tour. I love this version of Madonna she was so much fun and really enjoyed herself. I love all the music arrangements, the sets and the costumes.

Yes there were lots of Erotica tracks, but she pulled them of brilliantly.

I never understood why many fans like the BAT so much, I mean I loved it too, but then came TGS and everything about this tour was so much better than on TBA.

Someone should start a new tour poll soon ;)

It was a great tour and I love it.

The only problem with it, IMHO, was that it didn't gain much energy until Holiday, which was in the last quarter of the show. They should have added another energetic song or two in the beginning and middle. The crowd went crazy when Holiday started because they finally had a song to jump up and down to.

Still, the concept, costumes, band, and dancers all make the show great.

Guest waiting
About her vocals, songs like "Fever", "Rain" or "Express Yourself" sounded shit on some shows. It was an improvement after BAT vocals, but still so far from the DWT/RIT voice.

I hope I'm understanding you correctly but are you implying RIT voice is better than Girlie Show voice? Sorry but Crow voice cannot TOUCH GS voice. DWT she sounded ok... but still not as good as GS (just watch how she butchers human nature on that tour). She had power in her voice in GS and sounded distinct. After that tour she started trying to sound too 'proper' which took away a lot of the rawness and idiosyncrasy of her voice, now she sounds like a Crow/poor Celine Dion wannabee. GS was the best she has ever sounded.

Guest ursaminorjim

I've only recently seen The Girlie Show, and while I gotta say that it's very oddly paced, I think it's pretty damned stellar.

P.S: your siggy is horrible.

:mad:

On the contrary, it's wuvable.

The Girlie Show is the real deal. A real circus themed show rated R. Not some PG13 Britney crapolla show.

I thought it was kinda tacky to put that "Rated R" logo on the home video. That was totally a gimmick. There was no need to give it any kind of a rating!

I thought it was kinda tacky to put that "Rated R" logo on the home video. That was totally a gimmick. There was no need to give it any kind of a rating!

Oh, I don't know, there were bare breasts, a pan sexual orgy scene, intimations of gay sex set to a recitation of The Revelations etc. Enough to get the censors up in arms.

Oh, I don't know, there were bare breasts, a pan sexual orgy scene, intimations of gay sex set to a recitation of The Revelations etc. Enough to get the censors up in arms.

censors? what censors? it's a home video! home videos don't require ratings.

censors? what censors? it's a home video! home videos don't require ratings.

They do in the UK at least, otherwise kids would be free to purchase Debbie Does Dallas and Driller Killer.

hey baby do u wanna party?? u wanna party baby?

There's a whole fucking generation of gays who grew up with that..

Girlie Show is my Wizzard Of Oz :fag:

*reminisces Vadge bouncing up & down on Luca's bulge*

every home video has a rating indicated in the box, pick one and check it out for yourself.

No they don't. They only have a rating if the studio chooses to send it in to the MPAA and get it rated. There is no law that requires home videos to be rated.

Pick up any of Madonna's other concert DVDs. Do you see ratings on any of them? No. Ratings are optional.

"The Girlie Show" is the only concert DVD that I've ever seen that was rated by the MPAA.

The orgy scene was the hottest thing I'd ever seen as a kid. Luca's ass was heaven! The amount of times I jerked off to that scene :lol: it turned to fuzz on my vhs tape

:lmao:I had 2 adjust the tracking or my VCR wouldn't play it properly anymore..

& lemme tell u it ain't easy handling a remote & a cock at the same time..:chuckle:

But in the end I did both very well :fag:

:lmao:I had 2 adjust the tracking or my VCR wouldn't play it properly anymore..

& lemme tell u it ain't easy handling a remote & a cock at the same time..:chuckle:

But in the end I did both very well :fag:

:lmao: Im glad I wasn't the only one! I actually went through 2 Girlie Show videos the first one which I bought when it was released probably only lasted a year got to the stage where it wouldn't play anymore.

No they don't. They only have a rating if the studio chooses to send it in to the MPAA and get it rated. There is no law that requires home videos to be rated.

Pick up any of Madonna's other concert DVDs. Do you see ratings on any of them? No. Ratings are optional.

"The Girlie Show" is the only concert DVD that I've ever seen that was rated by the MPAA.

All videos legally purchased in the UK have to have a British Board of Film Classification rating.

• 1 month later...