IS STICKY GETTING RECORDED?

elijah

Guest Pud Whacker
Those would be some sweet bonuses.

plus things like rehearsals and such - that dude had a super 8 camera in miami. i think its going to be cool!!! :thumbsup:

what a lot of FANS dont seem to know is that liek the virgin tour for example was very ahead of its time. it had MTV-like editing which drove the critics mad in the beginning. people then and now want a straight up recording. madonna always plays with things. :tongue: <--- her. :lol:

Guest heartmadonna.
heartmadonna I ADORE the pic you have as your avatar. I think it has become my favorite Madge pic.

thank you! :thumbsup: she looks so beautiful, body and all. LOL.

LN wants more money, so i'm sure the show will be release.I hope in Blu Ray with tons of extras.

Isn't possible

If the DVD will show the "Tour X" then Blu-ray NEEDS to show the same "Tour X" without any adds :(

Guest HydroTrippin
When can we expect to see it on TV or DVD? Any release dates?

Confessions was recorded in August, aired on tv in November & got a January release.

Using that as a guide, the Sticky & Sweet Tour could air in March & get a DVD release in May.

I don't think they can put it on Blu-Ray. They didn't shoot in HD, did they?

Most concerts nowadays are filmed in HD. Even if they don't release it on blu-ray, it will probably end up on one of those HD music channels :) They've showed CT quite a few times in HD :)

it would be so cool if it did air in march or april just when her GREATEST HITS is bout to come out...she can double promote them all!!!!!

with the new W photoshoot coming out around then too

it would be so cool if it did air in march or april just when her GREATEST HITS is bout to come out...she can double promote them all!!!!!

reminds me of GHv2/DWT DVD

:manson:

with the new W photoshoot coming out around then too

do you think the GH it´s going to be out so early in the year? I think they are going to wait until november-december

do you think the GH it´s going to be out so early in the year? I think they are going to wait until november-december

From a recording industry publication:

To give you some idea of how strong the marketplace will now become, consider that the Warner label was preparing a Madonna Greatest Hits collection, which would surely sell in the millions. Madonna's contract with Warner is now up (she's moving to Live Nation), and it's traditional that labels cash in on such a departure by releasing a Greatest Hits. But Warner took one look at the release schedules for the next few months and cautiously chose to put Madonna back to NYQ1 (that's January/February/March 2009 to you).

What was Warner so scared of? New albums by Oasis, Metallica, AC/DC, Razorlight, Beyoncé, Dido, Snow Patrol, Kaiser Chiefs, Pink, Take That, Sugababes and Girls Aloud. Also huge-selling best ofs from Katie Melua and Eva Cassidy, as well as a slew of re-mastered/ repackaged/previously unreleased material works from The Clash and The Smiths.

Franz Ferdinand were also supposed to release a new album. But they, too, apparently took a look at the schedules and decided to wait for the calmer waters of NYQ1.