Madonna "Bans" Sarah "Fucking" Palin From Her Concerts

Guest chatty kathy

what i find the funniest part about all this alleged political commentary is that those who are railing against the republicans for being close minded are displaying the exact characteristics they seem to despise.

the only name calling and insulting seems to be coming from the alleged open minded people.

:clap: I guess they dont realize the double standard.

what i find the funniest part about all this alleged political commentary is that those who are railing against the republicans for being close minded are displaying the exact characteristics they seem to despise.

the only name calling and insulting seems to be coming from the alleged open minded people.

America is in DIRE straits, and sometimes you have to call it like it is. There really is no polite way to smile and pretend that a vote for McCain/Palin is anything but a vote for further destruction.

Guest BytheBay
America is in DIRE straits, and sometimes you have to call it like it is. There really is no polite way to smile and pretend that a vote for McCain/Palin is anything but a vote for further destruction.

so the best way to discuss your concerns with the future of the country is to name call?

if you way is the best way you should be able to much better than that.

so the best way to discuss your concerns with the future of the country is to name call?

if you way is the best way you should be able to much better than that.

She made a joke. Get the fuck over it.

Guest BytheBay
She made a joke. Get the fuck over it.

i'm not discussing madonna, nor even referring to you mr sunshine, hence the quote in the post.

Last night concert:

"She dedicated Express Yourself to Sarah Palin. Madonna said she wanted to Express Herself about Sarah Palin, and threw out condoms to the crowd on both sides of the stage. She said some of the condoms had Sarah Palin on them (they were passing out Obama and Palin condoms out on the street"

:lmao:

Last night concert:

"She dedicated Express Yourself to Sarah Palin. Madonna said she wanted to Express Herself about Sarah Palin, and threw out condoms to the crowd on both sides of the stage. She said some of the condoms had Sarah Palin on them (they were passing out Obama and Palin condoms out on the street"

LMFAO! :rotfl: It gets better and better! :headbang:

Did anyone else at the MSG show last night (October 11th) see the two women outside wearing the "I heart Sarah Palin" tee shirts? I talked to them, and they had just been at the concert.

Did anyone else at the MSG show last night (October 11th) see the two women outside wearing the "I heart Sarah Palin" tee shirts? I talked to them, and they had just been at the concert.

YES. They were above us on the 100 level... when Madonna made the comment they started laughing and turned around to show their shirts. They were black and said I *heart* (with 08 inside the heart) sarah palin. We thought they were kidding but I guess not?

YES. They were above us on the 100 level... when Madonna made the comment they started laughing and turned around to show their shirts. They were black and said I *heart* (with 08 inside the heart) sarah palin. We thought they were kidding but I guess not?

Well they are CERTANLY not ASHAMED of supporting that VILE piece of SHIT!

LOL. I'm just glad someone else saw them!

I took a picture with them outside MSG, and I'll post it (so you can see the shirts) when I get back to Maine tomorrow.

Well they are CERTANLY not ASHAMED of supporting that VILE piece of SHIT!

I'll admit it. I'm obsessed with Sarah Palin :lol: That doesn't mean I agree with her though.

capt.0a3d4dc4964e4647b6f577bf4d4c89f0.palin_2008_paks101.jpg

r2253695784.jpg

Well at least they could laugh at themselves.

Not like many of the sad individuals in here taking themselves too serious and thinking that they are the most open-minded people on earth when fact is that they just tolerate THEIR own opinion.

radaronline.com

Beef of the Week

Madonna v. Palin: Bitch Fight!

madonnapalin_fresh.jpg

AX TO GRIND Madonna, Sarah (inset)

Despite millions worth of pyrotechnics and surprise video appearances by Kanye West, Pharrell, and Britney Spears, Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour has turned out to be neither. Insiders say that ticket sales have been unexpectedly soft. Though the tour has grossed more than $200 million to date, critics have been largely dismissive. "Has there ever been a colder pop sex symbol?" noted the Times' Jon Pareles in a review that described her "sweaty, unhappy, exhausted face" and passionless performance, and dismissed her act as "more aerobic than erotic." It's no surprise, then, that the publicity savvy ppp star is taking on on Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin in hopes of stirring up a little more heat.

Last Saturday's concert in Madison Square Garden promised to be no different. Appearing an hour and a half late for her sold-out New show without so much as an apology, the scarily skinny singer launched into into a joyless routine that left even her most ardent fans cold. But the sour mood changed half-way through the when the diva stopped to serenade a special guest—her daughter Lourdes—who was celebrating her twelfth birthday in the audience. Launching into the ballad "You Must Love Me" from Evita, Madonna announced that she was dedicating the song "to the love and and light of my life, Lola," noting that she first performed the song on the day that Lourdes was born and had written it while "she was was still in my womb."

Then the Material Girl went from maternal to menacing: "Where did this stupid bitch come from, anyway?" she shouted of Palin, to a thunderous wave of applause. "This is what Palin's brain sounds like when she tries to think," she continued, launching into a violently cacophonous jam on her electric guitar that's become a tour mainstay. Later, as photos of Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, and John McCain flashed subtly on screen, the songstress challenged the hapless hockey mom to a one-on-one face-off, promising to kick her "stupid ass." Later, in a slight aimed in the direction of Palin's pregnant teenage daughter, Bristol, Madonna tossed handfuls of condoms into the crowd, each emblazoned with Sarah Palin's likeness.

Palin, busy being booed at a hockey game in Philadelphia on Saturday night, had other problems to contend with. Asked about the pop star's provocations, a Palin spokeswoman, after initially declining to comment, couldn't resist, telling Radar: "We have bigger things to worry about than the obviously deranged rantings of a has-been pop star." Speaking of deranged rantings, recent reports by Cindy Adams in the New York Post that Palin was making a surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live next weekend? Not happening! A spokesman for the show told Radar, "That report is absolutely untrue. That said, SNL has an open invitation to all the candidates to appear on the show."

radaronline.com

Beef of the Week

Madonna v. Palin: Bitch Fight!

Palin, busy being booed at a hockey game in Philadelphia on Saturday night, had other problems to contend with. Asked about the pop star's provocations, a Palin spokeswoman, after initially declining to comment, couldn't resist, telling Radar: "We have bigger things to worry about than the obviously deranged rantings of a has-been pop star." Speaking of deranged rantings, recent reports by Cindy Adams in the New York Post that Palin was making a surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live next weekend? Not happening! A spokesman for the show told Radar, "That report is absolutely untrue. That said, SNL has an open invitation to all the candidates to appear on the show."

Has-been POP star? :lmao::lmao:

Sarah PLAIN will be a HAS-BEEN political figure after this election is OVER! -FACT-

Vote OBAMA-BIDEN 08!