The Madonna & Sean picture postwhore thread

acko

Guest Pud Whacker
1180428bcgldnboy6252006gp2.jpg

sad news - this is freddys old office (the side street to park - behind madonna is sunset blvd) anyway, the entire building has been remodeled and that gate is no longer there. :cry:

sad news - this is freddys old office (the side street to park - behind madonna is sunset blvd) anyway, the entire building has been remodeled and that gate is no longer there. :cry:

:(

Guest Pud Whacker
"Sean...Sean..."

Sarahs%20Scanned%20Pics%20(105).jpg

Sarahs%20Scanned%20Pics%20(28).jpg

best day ever. shown in german bravo - i have the clippings. it was THE ONLY TIME we saw her out and about with this hair:

whop18.jpg

I saw All The Kings Men the other day; a good movie, not great. However, Sean's performance was excellent, as always. Kate was great in it, as well. I don't think that there's an actor whose acting I enjoy as much as his. Love the Sean!

More pix:

43madge%20(13).jpg

43madge%20(17).jpg

43madge%20(14).jpg

00%20Sean.jpg

122676_large.jpg

Scanned%20(8).jpg

Pictureg.jpg

95%20(1).jpg

95%20vh1.jpg

95%20vhs%20fashion3.jpg

Too bad we didn't get any pix of the 2 of them getting together when she wore the green LV dress that she was wearing for the Gucci dinner that same day. I bet they looked lovely together.

Where're those sneaky waiters with their camera phones when you need them?

lv03.jpg

:ohwell:

wow%20(24).jpg

1986%20close%20range.jpg

3ry9ubcap8sdkhcavg09xxcsc8.jpg

itfitfitfdirw9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I remember reading in Smash Hits in 1991 that Sean visited M's trailer on the set of A League Of Their Own and they inferred there was a bit of hanky panky. Could well be made-up tabloid b.s., but it means that the VH1 Fashion Awards might not have been their first reunion.