Alert us if you see tickets released on ticketmaster!

Camacho

I'm at the airport right now and it will be a like 4hrs until I can search again. I'd appreciate it if someone would keep an eye for me and pm if anything pops up.

At this point bring TONS of cash with you and try to get a ticket outside the venue!

Also, check the box office at the Garden to see if they have any late cancelled tickets!

Good Luck!

ummm, well it's a long story but I will write it for you and I hope you would read.

So I got into NYC around 5 pm and there was s fuckin' traffic jam, got to my hotel around 5:45. When I was in the cab I called Ticketmaster and they said that they wont sell me a ticket few hours before the show and that my best bet would be to go to MSG and try and buy one there.

When I got to the hotel I took a quick shower changed my clothes and went to MSG (it was only 5-6 blocks away). When I got there I tried to find the box office to see if I can buy one, I asked the guy that was checking the bags and pointed to a line by Borders bookstore, so i went there and there was no line, I went back to another guy and he told me the same thing, so i went inside Borders to ask them and they said they had nothing to do with this and that if there was a line it would be outside (there was no line outside of there). So i went back to the security people that check the tickets and bags and I told this lady that I dont have a ticket, that there is no line by Borders and so she let me in to wait in line that gets you inside;behind the doors are the guys that scan your tickets and the ticket offices. So as I waited in line for a bit the line wasn't moving, I asked the girl in front of me how long she was waiting and she said like 15 min. I then felt that by the time I will get in I won't get any decent seat, so I started talking to the people in line and there was this guy that had an extra ticket and at that moment I was like FUCK IT!

So i paid him and took his extra ticket. It's misleading though in the map POD A is in front of the catwalk but only like the first 3-4 rows, there is a slight gap behind that and a gate and then the rest of the POD continues behind that. I wasn't allowed to get beyond that gate I think it sucks.

Anyway, it was a rushed visit, prolly my shortest trip ever. As I walked out I saw some of the dancers and took a quick pic with them, and then I headed to the hotel and straight to bed.

Now I am back in Denver. :)

Guest Topaz Scorpio
ummm, well it's a long story but I will write it for you and I hope you would read.

So I got into NYC around 5 pm and there was s fuckin' traffic jam, got to my hotel around 5:45. When I was in the cab I called Ticketmaster and they said that they wont sell me a ticket few hours before the show and that my best bet would be to go to MSG and try and buy one there.

When I got to the hotel I took a quick shower changed my clothes and went to MSG (it was only 5-6 blocks away). When I got there I tried to find the box office to see if I can buy one, I asked the guy that was checking the bags and pointed to a line by Borders bookstore, so i went there and there was no line, I went back to another guy and he told me the same thing, so i went inside Borders to ask them and they said they had nothing to do with this and that if there was a line it would be outside (there was no line outside of there). So i went back to the security people that check the tickets and bags and I told this lady that I dont have a ticket, that there is no line by Borders and so she let me in to wait in line that gets you inside;behind the doors are the guys that scan your tickets and the ticket offices. So as I waited in line for a bit the line wasn't moving, I asked the girl in front of me how long she was waiting and she said like 15 min. I then felt that by the time I will get in I won't get any decent seat, so I started talking to the people in line and there was this guy that had an extra ticket and at that moment I was like FUCK IT!

So i paid him and took his extra ticket. It's misleading though in the map POD A is in front of the catwalk but only like the first 3-4 rows, there is a slight gap behind that and a gate and then the rest of the POD continues behind that. I wasn't allowed to get beyond that gate I think it sucks.

Anyway, it was a rushed visit, prolly my shortest trip ever. As I walked out I saw some of the dancers and took a quick pic with them, and then I headed to the hotel and straight to bed.

Now I am back in Denver. :)

All that risk and you live in a city where she's coming to tour. Why didn't you just get tickets for the Denver shows?? :blink:

Is there any posibilities that tix to the Oracle show gets better next week? or should I buy now?

Floor tickets avaliable for Boston tonight :dramatic:

FLOORA

Price Level 1

FLOOR*ALL SEATS FLAT ON FLOOR Type1 FULL PRICE TICKET Ticket PriceUS $350.00 Convenience ChargeUS $17.65 Building Facility ChargeUS $2.50

:dramatic:

I just pulled up sec D row 1 for tonight's show. Why can't I have such luck for shows I'm actually going to. The map on the venue's site shows it as right in front of the stage. If only I could get to Boston. Now, I'm determined to get seats like that for another show. But then again I can't afford to travel. GODDAMMIT.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
question kids

is the catwalk longer for the stadium shows, or is it the same one for the arena shows

I doubt it would be longer but based on all the Europe reports it should definitely be higher. It's hard to know how far the catwalk went back based on Europe shows since they were all standing areas around the catwalk.

Question: Is it possible to get an upgrade on your tix the same day of the show? What can I do? I got panic and got tix for section 128 but I would really like floor tickets.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

People in madonnachile said that there are some platinum tickets for both concerts in Mexico and some even claimed they got the best tickets today directly from ticketmaster.... I checked myself and i found only for Sunday and partial visibility (580 pesos) maybe u have good luck!