MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

6 hours ago, Suedey said:

That Anitta thing recorded a sexy song with Madonna with shit in her arsehole

Actually the shit was not IN her arsehole. That was the very problem...and I pray to god she at least had the wherewithal to wash her fucking hands but I don’t think that’s a given with this one. 

55 minutes ago, Orangema said:

In a portuguese magazine, EXTRA, Annita confirms a duet with Madonna, the song should be called Faz Gusto it's sound funk and Madonna sing in portugueuse.

And let’s just not talk about what else she confirmed in that interview, right?

8 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

And let’s just not talk about what else she confirmed in that interview, right?

What else???

1 hour ago, Orangema said:

In a portuguese magazine, EXTRA, Annita confirms a duet with Madonna, the song should be called Faz Gusto it's sound funk and Madonna sing in portugueuse.

That's a Brazilian magazine and she didn't confirm anything.

The colunist assumed all these info from his ass based on one interview that she says the story about shitting herself, how much she respects Madonna, how professional Madonna is and that she teached Madonna some Portuguese words.

She never said Madonna sang those words or that is a funk song, much less that is called Faz Gostoso.

Once again, we have nothing.

7 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

What else???

Look I’m not gonna stink up the new album thread any further with this but have a read on the anitta thread and you’ll get the jist pretty quickly. Preferably not while you’re eating...

13 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I agree Tricky. I still think something will be announced in February on a tour and soon after that a single and things popping in March and April.  I really don't believe Mtribe. I believe @Mensch and @robster the most on everything. 

I’m hoping to hear something new #soon! 

If Madonn'as learning some words in Portugese then they'll damn sure end up on the album even if it's just a short chant like intro of Sorry.

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m hoping to hear something new #soon! 

I hope you do, some news about when the tour starts and were would be awesome.

4 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

the anticipating

the wait….cause we know we are close the wait seems like forever. hope she's gonna announce something soon. what date did you say @Mensch 8 february? 14th?

Not sure. I believe I said mid February 

3 hours ago, Luca said:

IMG_20190202_155916.jpgon Amazon usa.

Do we know?  When did it appear? overnight? Maybe it's been there for ever and we just did not notice. :)

Is it under music streaming section. Can't find it in US. I have Prime.

Do you guys think this Nuno Xico guy can be the “new” Alek Keshishian? Somebody mentioned he is more like Nathan Haussman, but it seems he’s more experienced in directing and editing. From these supposed images from the new video, it seems that it is not directed by Emmanuel Adjei, don’t you think?

Edited by Colonel_Sanders

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

Pride event will be announced this month. Idk if it will coincide with a tour announcement or music release...

not holding my breath

with current 0 buzz, a pride announcement out of the blue would not be enough

any major artists doing pride? i dont mean has beens like kylie, cyndi, cher, bette midler or gaga