MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Well if she was in the room when MDNA and RH were mastered, let’s really hope she was in Malawi this time since the mastering on those two albums is the worst. 

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Well if she was in the room when MDNA and RH were mastered, let’s really hope she was in Malawi this time since the mastering on those two albums is the worst. 

People always say they are bad mastered but why? What does bad mastering to a song? Their quality is perfect IMO

20 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Exactly. 

FAKE NEWS from a new member with about 9 posts. You don't say!! 

I know seriously. Who r all these newbies all of a sudden? We got to start locking the front door here at night.

9 minutes ago, Suedey said:

But anyway mixing and mastering are two different processes...

True, but it’s a very important process. If you use a great final mix but you screw the mastering...well, you know how it ends. 

Mastering requires critical listening; however, software tools exist to facilitate the process. Results still depend upon the intent of the engineer, the accuracy of the speaker monitors, and the listening environment. Mastering engineers may also need to apply corrective equalization and dynamic compression in order to optimise sound translation on all playback systems.

Edited by cosmic_system

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

True, but it’s a very important process. If you use a great final mix but you screw the mastering...well, you know how it ends. 

Mastering requires critical listening; however, software tools exist to facilitate the process. Results still depend upon the intent of the engineer, the accuracy of the speaker monitors, and the listening environment. Mastering engineers may also need to apply corrective equalization and dynamic compression in order to optimise sound translation on all playback systems.

DEMO_22.jpg

7 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

So? Where is the difference between COAD and Mdna or RH. 

oh, honey... tell me there is no difference between, let’s say future lovers and some girls and/or hold tight.

Edited by Isaac

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

Let’s just hope Demo is out of the picture. And I trust Mirwais anyway. 

JINKSSSSSS!!! 

Anyway yes I agree and maybe she won't work with him now that he's split with Nelly Furtado because in my mind M & NElly are friends (yes I know they're not)

5 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Exactly. 

FAKE NEWS from a new member with about 9 posts. You don't say!! 

5 minutes ago, Suedey said:

He may not be a troll but you sure are coming across as one.. 

Lol. What is with the attitude? How many posts do I need so my opinion would count? 

I am just sharing what I read and I didn't claim something was  a fact. Calling it trolling...well, it doesn't make sense. 

Just now, Suedey said:

JINKSSSSSS!!! 

Anyway yes I agree and maybe she won't work with him now that he's split with Nelly Furtado because in my mind M & NElly are friends (yes I know they're not)

I didn’t know the marriage ended!

22 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

but the paper shifting in Ghosttown was on purpose... 😁

7 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

Lol. What is with the attitude? How many posts do I need so my opinion would count? 

I am just sharing what I read and I didn't claim something was  a fact. Calling it trolling...well, it doesn't make sense. 

Actually, you claimed that “madonna herself stated the new album will be released this year” as a fact. Which, in fact, is not a fact...

20 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I get that but madonna is not directly quoted anywhere as actually having said that in the interview. Any online article can repeat it as fact based on speculation such as what happens in this forum and Giovanni Bianco can say it off the record commenting about the article but  there is still a big difference between madonna saying something herself publicly and someone else publicly saying she said something. 

Well, I believe in this.

In the past we got stuff from that turned out to be true, but weren't confirmed by Madonna.

4 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

but the paper shifting in Ghosttown was on purpose... 😁

Sure! Also the sound of the microphone going on and off! Or the volume going UP in the middle of Bitch I’m Madonna and Holy Water. Also, the lovely “recorded under the sea” sound of Hold Tight 😂

Edited by cosmic_system

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Sure! Also the sound of the microphone going on and off! Or the volume going UP in the middle of Bitch I’m Madonna and Holy Water. Also, the lovely “recorded under the sea” sound of Hold Tight 😂

WHAT ABOUT: the fact that they didn't even use the vocal track for "Vogue" and just slapped a bit of the album version and you can hear the instruments as well????

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

Actually, you claimed that “madonna herself stated the new album will be released this year” as a fact. Which, in fact, is not a fact...

I thought that was what she said, since it was mentioned in Vouge Italia. Anyway, I wasn't very far from the truth and it certainly wasn't trolling.

I doubt the magazine would say that without any reason. Vogue Italia isn't Daily Mail, so I don't know why you wouldn't  trust it.

10 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

I thought that was what she said, since it was mentioned in Vouge Italia. Anyway, I wasn't very far from the truth and it certainly wasn't trolling.

I doubt the magazine would say that without any reason. Vogue Italia isn't Daily Mail, so I don't know why you wouldn't  trust it.

It was NOT mentioned in Vogue Italia and the magazine did NOT say it :abuse:

6 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

It was. 

Ma dai paesaggi e dai suoni di Lisbona sono poi nati nuovi brani musicali, che verranno raccolti in un album in uscita entro la fine dell’anno.

https://www.vogue.it/moda/cover-fashion-stories/2018/08/01/intervista-esclusiva-madonna-love-letter-to-lisbon-vogue-italia-agosto-2018/

Edited by cosmic_system

12 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Of course they said it. Even the german vogue posted it on their website

48 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

People always say they are bad mastered but why? What does bad mastering to a song? Their quality is perfect IMO

I’ll give you an example. Can you not hear the difference in her gorgeous, full, ethereal voice on Ray of Light or clear and raw voice on American Life VERSES  squeaky, thin, way over the top sleek sounding vocals on MDNA??? Her voice on Love Spent is the only reason I don’t like the song as much as so many people on here do. And it’s not even her voice! It’s the way it was compressed and mastered!! That’s why so many people on here hate this Costello guy. 

5 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It was. 

Ma dai paesaggi e dai suoni di Lisbona sono poi nati nuovi brani musicali, che verranno raccolti in un album in uscita entro la fine dell’anno.

https://www.vogue.it/moda/cover-fashion-stories/2018/08/01/intervista-esclusiva-madonna-love-letter-to-lisbon-vogue-italia-agosto-2018/

Ok I retract my statement and apologize on that one :lmao: I stand by my original statement that madonna herself has not stated that her new album will be out by the end of the year in the absence of a direct quote.