MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

12 hours ago, sul8323 said:

I just wanna say that l love Madonna. Despite all of the bitching done on this blog by so many, I remain incredibly positive that I serve a Queen that has never disappointed in 35+ years. This next chapter is more than I ever could have hoped for and I am overjoyed at the prospects.

AMIN!! Preach! I am with you buddy.

37 minutes ago, Suedey said:

So basically they've copied VOGUE ITALIA snippets and are posting this as some kind of exclusive new album news? Business as usual from that shitty website. 

The quotes are from Diario de Noticias. 

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

The quotes are from Diario de Noticias. 

Yeah, I don't remember reading anywhere else that João Ventura had composed something for her! That makes me VERY happy!

27 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

I read that the lead single is already prepared and the album is probably getting mastered. 

tumblr_p4y188GHOb1uv9gajo1_400.gif

Where did you read this dear?

4 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

madonna is following him on instagram. Have we missed something?

I am not surprised, he is brilliant. Nakhane Toure uses guitars and piano as much as Madonna does and he is using religious themes as well.  I love his sound and the well developed/complex lyrics on all his songs.

1 hour ago, Orangema said:

Where?

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

Where did you read this dear?

Insider on Madonna Infinity.

"The album is complete, mixing was done while she was in Malawi. The single has been done for quite some time. The lack of hinting or teasing is deliberate."

I am not buying this. We haven't had a real insider, who can give us some hints about new album, for ages. I don't know if that insider was right in the past. He also said that we are getting the new album sooner than we think. Whatever that means.

Honestly we don't need an insider because we can assume that the album is being finished and we will get it in next months. Madonna herself stated that the new album will be released this year. Let's not forget that before every new era there were those "insiders" whose source was Madonna's Instagram. 

5 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

Insider on Madonna Infinity.

"The album is complete, mixing was done while she was in Malawi. The single has been done for quite some time. The lack of hinting or teasing is deliberate."

I am not buying this. We haven't had a real insider, who can give us some hints about new album, for ages. I don't know if that insider was right in the past. He also said that we are getting the new album sooner than we think. Whatever that means.

Honestly we don't need an insider because we can assume that the album is being finished and we will get it in next months. Madonna herself stated that the new album will be released this year. Let's not forget that before every new era there were those "insiders" whose source was Madonna's Instagram. 

Which member on MI made the comment? 

I don't know him, but if that member has a good reputation (good amount of posts, showing loyalty and being trustworthy with other members) I don't see why he or she would make it up. 

1 minute ago, VogueErotic said:

Like an insider on any other forum would make a difference. 

Since the hacker has been arrested, there is no such a thing as an insider. He's been the source of all the inside news for Hanged, Rama or Tribe. We have to wait, but it will not take that long. Moreover, it's very likely anyway the single has been chosen, if the record's going to be released this fall.

10 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Sorry but where exactly did madonna state that the new album will be released this year?? Where is this direct quote from her that you speak of?!

I am confused now. Didn't she or some of her people say  that? I think many forums  reported that. They quoted the source. That's why many fans are discussing about following months.

1 minute ago, Runaway Lover said:

Since the hacker has been arrested, there is no such a thing as an insider.

That's quite naive.

Anyway, here's some posts from that member

I’m not going into details or revealing anything more. I shared information last time and I had fools from these forums tweeting Guy that I was selling leaked tracks 😝 Just be patient and recognize this won’t be a conventional release. Like Madonna said, she wants to change things up.

Did I say that was my source? 🧐 Don’t think so. Again, all safeguards are being taken with this release. No promo copies, no listening parties.

The album is complete, mixing was done while she was in Malawi. The single has been done for quite some time. The lack of hinting or teasing is deliberate.

Real or not, this is starting to  get fun!

6 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

Since the hacker has been arrested, there is no such a thing as an insider. He's been the source of all the inside news for Hanged, Rama or Tribe. We have to wait, but it will not take that long. Moreover, it's very likely anyway the single has been chosen, if the record's going to be released this fall.

Insider isn't the same like a hacker, if you are referring to that guy who stole RH demos.

The only recent insider I know was Illiminatix who revealed a lot about RH tour. The weird thing was he wasn't that good in English. His English wasn't a disaster, but still...

I have trouble believing Madonna was NOT in the room while the album was being mixed from start to finish.

r you all sure were talking about the same madonna here? 

5 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

I am confused now. Didn't she or some of her people say  that? I think many forums  reported that. They quoted the source. That's why many fans are discussing about following months.

Those words have yet to come from her directly. Other publications and people have said that the album is coming this year as if it were a fact but she herself has never said that. 

14 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I don't know him, but if that member has a good reputation (good amount of posts, showing loyalty and being trustworthy with other members) I don't see why he or she would make it up. 

He isn't a troll for sure, but his posts seemed like they were just based on speculations by fans. 

However, during RH leak, he stated that a certain song existed, then another member, who isn't active anymore, told that song doesn't exist, but claimed other stuff existed like  To Change (Sorry not Sorry) and The One That Got Away.

The “by the end of the year” stuff is from the Vogue Italia article. It’s not a direct quote from the interview, but since Giovanni Bianco is the creative director of Vogue Italia and that the cover story wasn’t some newspapers special about her birthday I’m pretty sure we can trust it. 

15 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Those words have yet to come from her directly. Other publications and people have said that the album is coming this year as if it were a fact but she herself has never said that. 

This site says that in Vogue Italia Madonna told new music will be released before the end of 2018. 

https://hornet.com/stories/new-madonna-album-portugal/

Madonna worked on RH for 9 months during 2014. The album was mastered in January 2015. Then the lead single and the new album came. So, that's 12 months in total.

Madonna started to work on the new album in January, so that means we should get new music this year. She also worked with less people, so things could be different.

22 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I have trouble believing Madonna was NOT in the room while the album was being mixed from start to finish.

Could she approve the final mix remotely somewhere !?

Wasnt that how MDNA was put together ?

6 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Could she approve the final mix remotely somewhere !?

Wasnt that how MDNA was put together ?

3 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

Exactly. Unless Mirwais has done that and she trusts him, I believe.

I thought it was common knowledge that  she’s was control freak. It just seems out of character for her to not be all in for the album making process.

I could be completely wrong on this.

31 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I have trouble believing Madonna wasn't in the room while the album was being mixed from start to finish.

Exactly. 

FAKE NEWS from a new member with about 9 posts. You don't say!! 

2 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

This site says that in Vogue Italia Madonna told new music will be released before the end of 2018. 

https://hornet.com/stories/new-madonna-album-portugal/

Madonna worked on RH for 9 months during 2014. The album was mastered in January 2015. Then the lead single and the new album came. So, that's 12 months in total.

Madonna started to work on the new album in January, so that means we should get new music this year. She also worked with less people, so things could be different.

I get that but madonna is not directly quoted anywhere as actually having said that in the interview. Any online article can repeat it as fact based on speculation such as what happens in this forum and Giovanni Bianco can say it off the record commenting about the article but  there is still a big difference between madonna saying something herself publicly and someone else publicly saying she said something. God willing it’s true, and it may very well be, but she has not said it herself yet. 

18 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

He isn't a troll for sure, but his posts seemed like they were just based on speculations by fans. 

However, during RH leak, he stated that a certain song existed, then another member, who isn't active anymore, told that song doesn't exist, but claimed other stuff existed like  To Change (Sorry not Sorry) and The One That Got Away.

He may not be a troll but you sure are coming across as one.. 

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Well if she was in the room when MDNA and RH were mastered, let’s really hope she was in Malawi this time since the mastering on those two albums is the worst. 

:dead: