What is this woman's problem?

XXL

How do you also find the strength for this huge international press junket?

:rotfl: @ Madonna "I just keep telling myself it'll all be over soon"

And at the end: "Ooh my God, coz you're Madonna, this is the pinnacle of my career" Madonna's face :lmao:

She was on THrough the keyhole showlast week, my god this vile woman was so horrible about Madonna. Saying she was the worst person she interviewed. Sayin how she waited for hours to interview her and how she was so rude. Bitch i remember this interview and she was saying nice things about M after the interview.

GOd i hate her.

Guest Rachelle of London

She used to be my neighbour. Vile disgusting racist piece of work. She has this little black boyfriend and when they were on wife swap they were discussing how nasty black peoples houses are. Dont know how she gets away with it. Her ex husband was a lovely man. One of the daughters hates her guts and has cut her out. Anything else you wanna know.

Oh and she has extremly bad breath

Guest Rachelle of London

She doesn't even deserve that title. She was laughing at Madonna when she started dating Jesus, despite her boyfriend being much younger and he doesnt even work. Ugh shes awful, her radio show on BBC London is appalling, last time it was on she was trying to get a ban on halal products being served in London restaurants. As a Jew surely she should understand the need for "religious" food. Ugh she speaks so much smack about Madonna. She did tweet something nice about her after the Brits fall though.