Best seat or view form the show?

Iconic Fetus

I have the same question as well. My seat is on the side of the stage. But do people storm the stage even though they have assigned seats?

1scPGFn.jpg

Will I be able to see her face clearly when she's on the heart stage? This is my first time seeing her :drama:

Usually everythting is much closer than what appears to be on the map u have great seats

Sean penn was pretty much in the same area but but by the mixing platform

Usually everythting is much closer than what appears to be on the map u have great seats

Sean penn was pretty much in the same area but but by the mixing platform

Thanks that's such a relieve!

I had to choose between my current seat and a pink seat on the side (block 4) which costs $100 more. I guess I made the right decision :drama:

Thanks that's such a relieve!

I had to choose between my current seat and a pink seat on the side (block 4) which costs $100 more. I guess I made the right decision :drama:

Yes this one seems better , because u get full front view all the time and people usually dance more on the floor :)

Guest bluejean

My opinion, based on where she performs and everything else going on:

1. BEST - the right side of cross in that first row looking towards mainstage. she performs a lot there plus you can take in the whole show.

2. Heart - if you can get on the rail, this would be a great place to be

3. anywhere close to the catwalk between the heart and the cross. She plays part of Burning Up on the left side of this area.

4. Anywhere between mainstage and cross, as close to the catwalk as you can get.

Front row sucks especially if you are towards the side of the main stage. Also, the catwalk and smaller stages aren't as accessible as they were in the last show. I could put my hand on the stage during MDNA. Not the case here. Plus, there is no room to move around the rail/barrier. The seats are jammed right up to the barrier.

Looking at YouTube she only performs a handful of songs on the heart stage though. So I don't get why it's considered superior to being close to the stage? Or am I missing something?

Judging by videos I would agree with your #1 statement though. Or even if you were on the side closer to the stage you would get a great view of the main stage (where 70% of the show is performed) plus all the interaction on the cross. In reality she caters to various parts of floor so you could never get a perfect view of every part of the show. For example, if you are near the arms of the cross you will be far away from the parts performed on the heart and vice versa. It's a very good stage setup imo because it gives alot of people the chance to be close at different parts of the show. And the prices reflect that :lol:

Guest bluejean

I'm in row 7 on the 1st show I'm going to so I'm thinking I'll take a "toilet break" during Body Shop and then try and get close to the heart on my way back so I can watch Heartbreak City up close :lol: Then after Rebel Heart I'll move back to my original seat :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jamesshot

I just wish she had the GT this time. She touched my hand in Houston night 2. She pointed a gun at me and winked during Revolver night 1. I staked out along the catwalk both nights. I wasn't able to do that for Chicago due to assigned seating in Section A. Still, anything on the floor is great. For Houston, I have heart area tix.

near or in front of the heart best seat in da house hands down.

I lucked out big time and bought them on EBAY. After being screwed by my contact at Evenko. Best decision ever. Better than front row of main stage. I was literally front row from the heart. Incredible view.

• 4 weeks later...