Madonna Music/Mention on Tonight's "America's Got Talent"

HolidayGuy

When one flamboyantly dressed contestant (who's a NYC performer) was getting ready to perform, "Vogue" played pretty prominently. And, after the judges gave him a negative response (deservedly so), and I forget exactly what the exhange was, but he, at one point, said "What about Madonna?"

Howard Stern said "Madonna is a fabulous singer, see Evita"- and the best part? Piers Morgan was a guest judge. :) He didn't say anything or show any facial reaction to what Howard said.

When one flamboyantly dressed contestant (who's a NYC performer) was getting ready to perform, "Vogue" played pretty prominently. And, after the judges gave him a negative response (deservedly so), and I forget exactly what the exhange was, but he, at one point, said "What about Madonna?"

Howard Stern said "Madonna is a fabulous singer, see Evita"- and the best part? Piers Morgan was a guest judge. :) He didn't say anything or show any facial reaction to what Howard said.

hahahahahhahaha I love it!!!

"what about Madonna?"...was that faggot trying to downplay our mama?...hate her.

^Not at all. He (Kayvon Zand) also said "What about..." certain other female performer who's taken more than a page from the Madonna Playbook. :)

Here it is (without the pre-performance footage that played more of "Vogue"):