Has anybody seen Ingrid lately?

tuckeye

we should celebrate the woman who put the grid in In. lol

‘No, Gridy, you can’t sit next to me tonight.’ Ingrid makes a face, then quickly masks it with a small smile. She takes her place at the other end of the table. But as the evening progresses, she slowly makes her way back to the seat near Madonna. When the moment is right, she sits down next to her, just as she intended in the first place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1034640/Madonna-8217-s-deepest-liaison---lesbian-named-Ingrid.html

cas94a.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

Who gaf about that beast. The real question is when she last saw Debi Mazar. :wow:

:lol:

didnt debi say around March that they had a lunch date in April?

Guest Rocco Papa

I thought I heard she was at one of the MDNA shows. Same with Rosie O'Donnell. They may not be photographed together all the time, but they probably still keep in touch.

Guest Pud Whacker

I love Debi so much :inlove:

shes the second living queen of life. :thumbsup:

shes always so gorgeous, in the coolest clothes, hair and make up is perfection!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Ingrid was with M at David Collins funeral in Ireland and flew back with her to London. There's pics of them together

Can someone explain Ingrid to me? Is she Madonna's go to lesbian? Where'd she come from? I've always wanted to like her, and it's not that I don't, but... who is she exactly?

Oh, and yes, Debi Mazar is ridiculously beautiful and elegant, and she has the cutest accent EVER. And I love how she has never ever EVER once judged Madonna for any of her personal life choices or turned her back on her.

And the story about how they met is the cutest story ever and it makes me love them so much. Debi working the elevator at Danceteria. Madonna coming up to her and saying "hey, wanna dance?" and Debi being like, sure...and them dancing in the elevator :lmao::inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker

Can someone explain Ingrid to me? Is she Madonna's go to lesbian? Where'd she come from? I've always wanted to like her, and it's not that I don't, but... who is she exactly?

she was Sandra Bernhard's girlfriend. Madonna met her in 1991/2 and they hit it off on a friendship level. Ingrid comes from Miami money. Madonna asked Ingrid to be in her Sex Book and Sandra flipped her matzoh.

then her and Ingy were friends forever. ingrid was her yes (wo)man.

the lezbatonical stuff is kind of made up by the fans. it could be true. who knows? chris has always denied that were lovers. i always think they were. she behaved like her husband.

if you watch the 60 minutes interview (98/99) that she did with charlie rose, that the fans hated because he was honest - madonna is being such a brat and shes whining and ingrid points at her and says, YOU WILL DO THIS INTERVIEW. even i would have listened. :rotfl:

and thats that.

Ingrid is just living the dream of being Madonnas friend. She was a super fan just like any of us and she got the chance to meet Madonna and stay friends with her. Got so much love for Ingrid. I hope she's doing okay and her drug problems are all behind now.

Madonna never paraded her friendships like all these celebrities do.. I'm sure she keeps in touch with her.

She's a Stan. Remember when Madonna wasn't in social media and the only access we had of her was through Ingrids Twitter?

Ingrid was with M at David Collins funeral in Ireland and flew back with her to London. There's pics of them together

well good to know. :) she was in IGTTYAS.

Guest Rachelle of London

She's a Stan. Remember when Madonna wasn't in social media and the only access we had of her was through Ingrids Twitter?

Remember when Ingrid was going in on Gaga and Steven Klein after the Alejandro video. She was even following Paws Down :lmao: