Can you sell VIP tickets?

Guest bluejean

Guest bluejean

The conditions said I couldn't when I bought it but I've seen people selling them? What is the deal? Can they cancel the ticket if they know it's been resold?

And it has to be collected on the day. What if I send someone else to pick it up because I've sold it to someone else (at cost price.) How can they object to that?

Oh this is Toronto btw so through Ticketmaster.

It's different for every country and/or ticketseller and/or venue. In the UK, someone else can pick up the tix but you NEED i.d (a photocopy is enough) from the person who bought and paid for the tix. I'd email VIP Nation and ask 'em. DO NOT say that you are reselling the tickets though, give some excuse at to why you cant pick em up yourself.

Also, communicate through e-mail and get it in writing, just in case. In my experience, myself being an annoying customer with countless issues, VIPNation has always been very accommodating even when they shouldn't have. Maybe you can do it legitimately by explaining your situation and giving back the ticket to VIPNation and have them resell the ticket to your friend - this way you don't have to worry about anything.

Very straightforward in Australia - they even mention that they understand that sometimes, people buy tickets for friends and family members who don't have a credit card, so they outline how those people can pick up the VIP package. See, bluejean? You need to come home, where life is simpler! ;)

Guest bluejean

Well I may go back to see her in Oz as well. I was actually considering selling my Toronto ticket and seeing her in Montreal cos I may working in Winnapeg at that time. At this stage none of the dates are confirmed so still don't know what I'll be doing. Worst case scenario is flying back and fourth but that will be abit expensive so would prefer to just see her opening night then I can catch her again later down the track.

But my Toronto ticket is really close to the stage. So I don't know.

It annoys me you can't just call up and exchange cities or whatever the fuck you want to do. These companies are so ridiculous with their no refund/exchange policies.

Her second Toronto show aint selling. soooooooo many seats still available. ticketmaster not even allowing you to see the avaialable seating chart anymore because of the enormous amount still left. however the first night is SOLD OUT.