PHILLY SEPT. 24th

Stephen

WOOHOO!!!! Yes we have open bar in the VIP lounge! It's going to be an amazing night. These will be my best seats EVER.

open bar

OMFGOFMGOMFOGMFOGMOFMGOFMGOFMGOFMGOFMGOFMGOFMGOMFOGMFOGMFOGMFOMGFOGM IM GONNA GET SO TRASHED (BUT IN A GOOD WAY) I CANNOT EVEN FUCKING WAIT LMAOOOOO

I have a feeling Stephen and I will be screaming louder than anyone else in that arena. I don't plan on having a voice when I leave.

I have a feeling Stephen and I will be screaming louder than anyone else in that arena. I don't plan on having a voice when I leave.

When I left the MDNA shows both nights I was physically EXHAUSTED and had no voice :lmao: I literally JUMPED AND SCREAMED FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT.

:lmao: OMG now I am even more excited. People with that kind of energy and excitement make her shows so much better and it cancels out all the fucking deadbeats. I expect to cry, as well. :lol:

:lmao: OMG now I am even more excited. People with that kind of energy and excitement make her shows so much better and it cancels out all the fucking deadbeats. I expect to cry, as well. :lol:

I give Madonna MY ULTIMATE when I see her. I get like CRAZY during the shows!!!

I give Madonna MY ULTIMATE when I see her. I get like CRAZY during the shows!!!

:smooch: Might as well, right? It doesn't happen every day! Who knows how many more tours we'll get??

There will be a full hungover report! We'll tell everything we can remember. :lol:

Omg Bill our next day reports are gonna be SO funny since we will be near each other!!!!

Omg Bill our next day reports are gonna be SO funny since we will be near each other!!!!

I know! I am seriously so much more excited knowing you're going to be there.

• 1 month later...

*BUMP*

Does anyone have any new info regarding the seating chart for this show? LiveNation and WellsFargo Center are ignoring me.

As you guys know, my seat is in a very precarious position (sec 5) and a detailed map would help me see exactly how good/bad my seat really is.

Look at this official crayon-drawn chart I have to deal with:

wtf.png

And now look at the map for Barclay's in Brooklyn:

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-25%20at%209.38.3

I can't compare the sections in front of the heart because the sections are not similar in size.

Brooklyn has 14 seats per row, whereas Philly has 20 seats per row in sec5. I know this because I researched all the tickets on resale at Stubhub and that's what I have deduced. Also, Brooklyn has only 3 rows while philly has over 10 rows in sec5; but, the number of rows is not really that important.

Additionally, the tip of the heart extends into the second seated row at Barclays; does the heart extend into the second row in Philly, too, or is there a difference given that the shape of the section in not a perfect rectangle (as in Barclay's) and the section is also much larger? This is quite important because the intrusion of the heart will make row3, for example, kinda like row1 - you know what I mean?

I don't know my exact position and it's driving me crazy. I just want to know so that I can try to find something better.

^Yes, and LiveNation. Wells Fargo didn't know and LiveNation is MIA. I'm gonna keep trying as I'm sure someone somewhere has the actual seating chart on their desktop. I mean, look at that ridiculous seating chart - I feel like Joan Rivers in your profile pic. "Poka Playa!"