HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

and this :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

11326296_770403239743487_1902836842_n.jp

I'm dying for these 2 photos. Yes i'm addicted to outtakes. Sadly.Its like candy you can't get enough 1 piece isn't enough; thanks so much for all that shared today. and for TUTBMP

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

Those are Dolce and Gabanna pics are amazing. Hope someone shares some!

20100122-madonna-outtakes-steven-klein-d

3 of these i'm rushing to watch the secret life of marilyn monroe. Will share more monday. I know dennis(madennis) shared these before upfront the ones i really like on these. I don't have. But i do have some more. hope everyone has a nice weekend. i've gone thru so many i hope these haven't been shared on here yet. If so sorry.

192465412688300.jpg?nchttps://www.sendspace.com/file/4ozd4z

Thanks annaandmadonnaforever! amazing pics, and speaking of Anna Nicole I saw a pic of her daughter and her Dad at some event on the red carpet. her daughter is just beautiful.

Thanks thegoldencalf! you did in amazing job on those pics. :)

3 of these i'm rushing to watch the secret life of marilyn monroe. Will share more monday. I know dennis(madennis) shared these before upfront the ones i really like on these. I don't have. But i do have some more. hope everyone has a nice weekend. i've gone thru so many i hope these haven't been shared on here yet. If so sorry.

192465412688300.jpg?nchttps://www.sendspace.com/file/4ozd4z

omg thank you so so so much :ohmy:

Since I don't have any unreleased photos to share, I restored these GGW amazing images for you all.

2e0619a4_o.jpeg

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/hj2akk

you did amazing on these. I only know one more person that's amazing in photoshop like you. very talented thanks ever so.

you did amazing on these. I only know one more person that's amazing in photoshop like you. very talented thanks ever so.

1 more request filled.

ee6a34412835212.jpg?nc

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gtp3z9

annaandmadonnaforever do you have any of these? thanks!

10psg06.jpg

b97p5l.jpg11230437_1642133622688474_1344352942_n.j

Guest CzarnaWisnia

11230437_1642133622688474_1344352942_n.j

that would have made an awesome HC album cover

10psg06.jpg

b97p5l.jpg11230437_1642133622688474_1344352942_n.j

I only have the ones madennis has already posted sadly. like theif of hearts. I'm going to wait a while and not post anymore outtakes until i see what else people share.

I only have the ones madennis has already posted sadly. like theif of hearts. I'm going to wait a while and not post anymore outtakes until i see what else people share.

??

??

I don't mean anything bad. I just happen to look on madonna's instagram and she seems sad i will post some more outtakes soon. Thanks theif of hearts for so many outtakes you've shared. you have the most amazing collection i've ever seen if not for you i would'nt have seen so many great photos. Please don't be mad at me. There's so many madennis has shared. I can't remember what has been shared. If there's any someone wants i'll share them but i don't know what has already been posted. The only ones i really don't think madonna likes is the rio which is a shame cause i think she looks amazing in them. Just like a modern day marilyn. Upfront i don't have any Sticky & Sweet tour outtakes. Or anymore of the ones she did with the woman from W.E with the glasses