HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

THIEF of HEARTS - HUGE THANK YOU for all your generosity!!! :smooch:
Can you please share these? :blush: Thank you!

I only have these pics, so if you interested I can share them))

x9c9M9a.jpg

Edited by madonnaBG

THIEF OF HEARTS is not taking any requests till further notice from him! Y'all running him ragged with requests. He'll share again whenever he feels like it. I think we're going to need to some guidelines in the next incarnation of this thread because I see it getting further chaotic.

THIEF OF HEARTS is not taking any requests till further notice from him! Y'all running him ragged with requests. He'll share again whenever he feels like it. I think we're going to need to some guidelines in the next incarnation of this thread because I see it getting further chaotic.

This thread has gone so weird. Full of people that never post anywhere else on the forum or have never shown any excitement for Madonna's new music or appearances, asking for photos and then posting gifs of how ecstatic they are to see them. Not talking about the regulars posters - just the ones that lately have been asking for stuff non-stop and you never see anywhere else. Poor Thief of Hearts - he has the patience of a Saint.

Thanks !

This thread has gone so weird. Full of people that never post anywhere else on the forum or have never shown any excitement for Madonna's new music or appearances, asking for photos and then posting gifs of how ecstatic they are to see them. Not talking about the regulars posters - just the ones that lately have been asking for stuff non-stop and you never see anywhere else. Poor Thief of Hearts - he has the patience of a Saint.

You know what ? I feel like Monica Geller in that christmas candy Friends episode :lol: (though I don't look like a mess right now... oh wait !)

Here's what I'm gonna do : I'm going to upload those SEX photos I talked about yesterday. Than I'll see what I do.

But I'm not fulfilling any request from someone who has like 8 posts and uses the letter e more than twice in the word "please".

This is not soup kitchen, we're talking about .jpegs here.

Maybe.

I wonder though what kind of font I should use to say I'm not taking requests at the moment, especially from people who come out of nowhere. And in what size.

Thanks !

You know what ? I feel like Monica Geller in that christmas candy Friends episode :lol: (though I don't look like a mess right now... oh wait !)

Here's what I'm gonna do : I'm going to upload those SEX photos I talked about yesterday. Than I'll see what I do.

But I'm not fulfilling any request from someone who has like 8 posts and uses the letter e more than twice in the word "please".

This is not soup kitchen, we're talking about .jpegs here.

Thief of Hearts, They keep asking and you are so polite and patient. I know you are also a huge Olivia fan like me so - this should be your expression to the newbies badgering you. Smiling, waving and telling them to leave you alone until you want to post what you want.

12814-7603.jpg

Thief of Hearts, They keep asking and you are so polite and patient. I know you are also a huge Olivia fan like me so - this should be your expression to the newbies badgering you. Smiling, waving and telling them to leave you alone until you want to post what you want.

12814-7603.jpg

Sandy ! ♥

That's just what I'm gonna do because all of these constant and pushy requests have kind of ruined it, tbh.

thanks so much too all that shared these outtakes especially theif of hearts. i noticed there was one request for this photo. Upfront its not very clear. I actually am not sure but i think its a screen capture i maybe wrong. Any help on the background greatly appreciated.If this isn't a okay post i don't want to be banned. Just remove it. sorry in advance b2cbd3411070736.jpghttp://www.imagebam.com/image/b2cbd3411070736

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

thanks so much too all that shared these outtakes especially theif of hearts. i noticed there was one request for this photo. Upfront its not very clear. I actually am not sure but i think its a screen capture i maybe wrong. Any help on the background greatly appreciated.

b2cbd3411070736.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b2cbd3411070736

I think this might be the image used for the MDNA dvd cover. I'd love to get be better version or find out more about it...