Los Angeles- The Forum

Tatu

Ok so who's going to this?? I am FREAKING OUT!! I brought my laptop to work and left my staff run it for the next hour, whatever they want to do i am ok with. :lol:

I was not happy with the first tix I got - section g row 5. I mean I logged on the first second possible and that section is way back on the floor far left of the stage.

I tried again and got first row on the first level balcony. Those are the winners. But still, it would be nice to see M way up close just one time. How do people get those great floor tix??

The whole ticketmaster process is a giant question mark. I used two browsers, and got section H (on the floor, pretty close to the catwalk and heart-shaped stage) for both of them, and went with the best option for my friends and me. I went back later just to check it out, and saw that some seats super close to mine were going for about $200 less than what we paid for (we did the VIP Tour Package for $555 each)! On top of that, by the time the "general pre-sale" started (after the ICON pre-sale), there was an option for "choose your own seats" instead of that annoying automatic seat generator thing! I would gladly shell out some serious $$ for M, but seeing all of that was super annoying....

:ohwell:

I didn't get anything. The tickets they had were not good. And then ticket master blocked me for 24 hours :lol: I'll wait for the next round.

I got amazing tickets through that choose your own seat thing yesterday morning. Section L row 1, so right where the cross is at. I had to do the VIP runway thing though and buy 2 tickets so I guess now I have to take someone with me!

I got amazing tickets through that choose your own seat thing yesterday morning. Section L row 1, so right where the cross is at. I had to do the VIP runway thing though and buy 2 tickets so I guess now I have to take someone with me!

Hi fellow long beach fan ;)

Edited by lrnzi

• 4 months later...