First time to get tickets from an Europe date

Mario24

I will try to get tickets to see her in Cologne as I'll be very close by that time.. how does it work? seating chart like USA or open space that you buy per zone but not per seat?

I will try to get tickets to see her in Cologne as I'll be very close by that time.. how does it work? seating chart like USA or open space that you buy per zone but not per seat?

It depends on the country & ticket vendor.

They are the same. You only get to enter the venue earlier than the rest, but there is no designated area on the floor for EA ticket holders. You'll get in earlier but you will still have to endure pushing and shoving once the floor fills ;-)

Thanks ! I just got 2 tickets for the Floor with the early entry ,.. I cannot believe how easy was this process compared to the Miami purchased and the stress of getting the correct seat .. but I do understand the difference that the stress will be at the venue one all the people start pushing! jajajaj

Yeah, getting GA tickets is always easier. And with Early Entry you don't have to stand in line for hours at the venue. Which is especially good this time around, since the show is in November.