Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

Hey guys.

http://seatics.tickettransaction.com/AirCanadaCentre_Madonna_2015-10-05_2015-03-09_1856_tn.gif

I am gonna see Madonna on 5th October too. My ticket is in section 102 row 11 (rows are starting from 6 -idk why-) .

If you saw the show somewhere near those seats in any arena, can you let me know if they're good. I am kinda worried that my view is not gonna be satisfying.

They're good ! Slightly off centre and you get a good view of everything. Was there for S+S and MDNA :)

The ACC is actually a very good venue. The 100s are fine and with the long catwalk, I'm sure they will be even better this time. I saw S&S from the last row of the 100s and it was still good.

Thank goodness she is not playing Rogers Centre (a.k.a. Skydome). An awful venue with horrible views and muddy sound.

Edited by TomToronto

The ACC is actually a very good venue. The 100s are fine and with the long catwalk, I'm sure they will be even better this time. I saw S&S from the last row of the 100s and it was still good.

Thank goodness she is not playing Rogers Centre (a.k.a. Skydome). An awful venue with horrible views and muddy sound.

Unfortunately, stadium concerts suck unless you have front row standing tickets. Couple years ago when I saw bon jovi, I had tickets on the bleachers of a stadium, couldn't even hear the songs properly...

So my friend texted me today saying her male friend surprised her by buying her a ticket for the 6th. They are in level 102 and they were $90 and not $350 and apparently there was a glitch on Ticketmaster as showing the price as $90 each but should have been $350 each. This was corrected and the tickets in that area went back to $350 (thought he got his for $90 each).

I'm wondering if the (generous, thoughtful) friend was lying to not make her feel guilty that he spent that much on tickets or, indeed, there was a glitch. Anyone hear anything about this? If true, nice score!

Edited by TomToronto

Guest bluejean

Well the tickets in the front rows were over $1000 and now they've been lowered to $355 so maybe they lowered the section you're talking about to $90 by accident? Or maybe they discounted a selection of them to help sell them.

You can be pretty sure all those $355 tickets up in the stands will get marked down a few days before the date. It;s sold up pretty well for a second night but they'll want to fill the empty seats up.

Well the tickets in the front rows were over $1000 and now they've been lowered to $355 so maybe they lowered the section you're talking about to $90 by accident? Or maybe they discounted a selection of them to help sell them.

You can be pretty sure all those $355 tickets up in the stands will get marked down a few days before the date. It;s sold up pretty well for a second night but they'll want to fill the empty seats up.

If so, I will be mad, because I paid $170($192 tax included) for a ticket in section 12 :huh:

Ps: I still have no idea why some tickets in lower bowl are for $170, while some are for $355... There is literally no difference... It is not about the row either. My ticket is row 11, (rows are starting from 5 in ACC), there were $355 tickets in higher rows... Inform me please if you know why ??? I've been wondering since I bought my ticket.

Edited by MonsieurB

Guest bluejean

Well they can charge whatever they want. If they want to discount tickets they can.

I bought a ticket for $800 plus dollars in row 7 when they first went on sale then I bought a ticket 2 days ago for $355 in the 3rd row. That's just the way it goes.

Am I done? Thank you. 😀 Jimmy, you're not recording that are you? 😮 You did, didn't you? You're soooo... 😡 Oh my gosh!!! I should know better after all these years 😾

They've reduced prices for some of the October 6th sections. Some great seats in row 12 of both 102 and 103 for $90.

I don't think they will. I'm sure sales will pick up over the weekend. And the buzz from Monday will presumably lead to a surge of last-minute sales.

I am mad that they lowered ticket prices. Tickets I bought for $180 dollars[5th October show] (excluding taxes) is lowered to 90 dollars for 6th October show.

EDIT: Being a fan, and buying tickets right when tour was announced literally costed me $200.. :tongue:

Edited by MonsieurB

Guest bluejean

Well I paid $850 or so for a ticket in the 7th row on the 5th when tickets in the 3rd and 4th rows on the 6th went for $355. That's life.