Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

I see a countdown

Only 7 hours and 45 minutes to go

What? No, it says 1h 43m for me, and it's the countdown for the show just before Le Grand Journal. Madonna will be live in 2h 35m.

I'm searching for another stream for you guys...

What? No, it says 1h 43m for me, and it's the countdown for the show just before Le Grand Journal. Madonna will be live in 2h 35m.

It says 40 minutes for me. LOL

if this solves any confusion at the bottom of the stream it said "#INSTANTCANAL is available only during periods of light"

Not sure what that means though

I think there are others Canal+ channels in Europe, maybe that's why some of you see different countdowns...

I'm searching another stream to avoid a new mess like the Australian show when it went black when Madonna interview aired :lmao:

It says 30 mins left. :drama:

No no! The show airs in 2h20 (6:05PM GMT).

Guys, I can't find another stream now (because whatever is airing now is encrypted, only for subscribers with boxes to decrypt) but I'll try again in two hours, it will be easier when it's not encrypted. All the streams I can find now are black.

No no! The show airs in 2h20 (6:05PM GMT).

Guys, I can't find another stream now (because whatever is airing now is encrypted, only for subscribers with boxes to decrypt) but I'll try in two hours, it will be easier when it's not encrypted.

:huh: I see.

Thanks in advance Moka!

The countdown is for the next non encrypted program which is not Le Grand Journal but Le Before (another show which is, you guessed it before le grand journal)

1 hour left before the next non encrypted program

2 hours left before le Grand journal with MADONNA !

996108_1018953064799207_2441524062243982

She's staying at the same palace (Le Meurice) she stayed in 1984 while promoting Holiday and she took pictures inside & around it with Claude Gassian

1194362715855240.jpeg1984+Claude+Gassian+(French++Eighties+Bo

that's right in front of le Meurice in le jardin des tuileries

Sans_titreddsqf12.jpg

2279d5c225bba4b7d9ef8295e31d404d.jpg

Be patient, in 45 minutes the encrypted shows will stop and we'll be able to find other streams (hopefully) :laugh:

So about 80 minutes to go til M!!! Can't wait, wondering if she'll perform LFL again or ditch it in favour of Ghosttown/Devil Pray like she did in Italy.