WHY I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND WORSHIP THIS WOMAN

Bill

:ohmy: Wait, what? She was just here? Am i missing something?

I doubt it, lol. Likely a fan or possibly someone from her team brought it to her attention (the image of her speaking about ageism on the Jonathan Ross show).

Love her so much! Her career fascinates me so much, and her style in that interview is f**king flawless.

We all could learn a lot from Madonna... I for sure wish I had been better at doing the things I wanted to do... and not let my own stupid insecurities stop me... it's so easy to be your own worst enemy... she for sure is a huge inspiration.

Damn right. All my life, I've struggled with insecurities, letting them prevent me from trying and accomplishing a lot of the things I've wanted to do. And now I'm kicking myself for not seeing all along that I had all the motivation and inspiration I needed, right there in front of me, all these years, in Madonna. Why did it take me so long??

THIS!!!!

I just re-watched that interview last night. So inspiring. I love this part:

J: Are you trying to . . . would you like to find another Madonna?

M: Well I don't think that's possible.

Damn right. There will never be another.

I love her so much for who she is as a person, not only as an artist. She's fearless and she stands for what she believes in irregardless of what others might say or think. There's not ever going to be anyone like her again. Pop stars these days are pu$$i*s and uninteresting, too afraid to mar their image. They stand for nothing and will be remembered for nothing. No one compares. :old:

Edited by luilarios

YEAH!!

She gives me strength. She is my haven. I have connected to so many Madonna songs - they have helped me understand life and enjoy every second of it. She makes me dance. She makes me want to be better version of myself. Her words have made me question my own beliefs and made me THINK!

When I'm having a bad day, her music always heals me.

And last, but not least - her smile, laugh, and that twisted sense of humor- they bring me joy.

Damn right. All my life, I've struggled with insecurities, letting them prevent me from trying and accomplishing a lot of the things I've wanted to do. And now I'm kicking myself for not seeing all along that I had all the motivation and inspiration I needed, right there in front of me, all these years, in Madonna. Why did it take me so long??

I can relate to this.

But I think Madonna is living proof that it's never too late and you're never too old to do something you're truly meant to do <3

I can relate to this.

But I think Madonna is living proof that it's never too late and you're never too old to do something you're truly meant to do <3

True!! :thumbsup: