Happy 30 years ,Material girl

Guest gang bang

Beautiful pictures Ozboyfromphx. All of Madonna's looks for the Material girl video were stunning. Material girl and Bad Girl are probably my favourite video clips from Madonna and I adore so many of them with a passion. I have never seen anyone re-create Marilyn Monroe and have the same amount of beauty, confidence, sex appeal and charisma. This was Madonna's own take of Diamonds are a Girl's best friends from Gentlemen prefer Blondes to demonstrate the irony and meaning of the Material Girl song and she was amazing. It is so easy to see how Madonna became such a superstar by watching this video.

One of the greatest pop classics of all time. Period.

Regardless of what she thinks...it's quintessential Madonna (and I think even she knows it in the back of her head).

The very definition of iconic. (And an incredible feat considering how iconic the visual source is in its own right).

Beautiful pictures Ozboyfromphx. All of Madonna's looks for the Material girl video were stunning. Material girl and Bad Girl are probably my favourite video clips from Madonna and I adore so many of them with a passion. I have never seen anyone re-create Marilyn Monroe and have the same amount of beauty, confidence, sex appeal and charisma. This was Madonna's own take of Diamonds are a Girl's best friends from Gentlemen prefer Blondes to demonstrate the irony and meaning of the Material Girl song and she was amazing. It is so easy to see how Madonna became such a superstar by watching this video.

thanks so much... i might have some more stuff i just have to dig...