Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

What did she confirmed?

The article says : “I know everyone wants it,” she acknowledged. “We did something together earlier in the year. We'll get back at it for sure.”

Maybe she's talking about the MTV unplugged they did together?

What did she confirmed?

The article says : “I know everyone wants it,” she acknowledged. “We did something together earlier in the year. We'll get back at it for sure.”

Maybe she's talking about the MTV unplugged they did together?

This is a confirmation that they will record together.

10946458_1002117939803052_502555689_n.jp

M is for Monday and other Magical things ! ❤️#rebelheart

Something on Monday? Maybe the video (the first week of February like Guy Oseary said)?

Magical things : Minotaur??

I'm pretty sure she's talking about Monday, March 9th, which is the international release date and one day before the U.S. release date. Subtract 1 from 26 (today's date) and you get 25, which is the number of letters in her IG post + 9 (the int'l release date) and it all makes sense. Some (girls) are so dense.

I'm pretty sure she's talking about Monday, March 9th, which is the international release date and one day before the U.S. release date. Subtract 1 from 26 (today's date) and you get 25, which is the number of letters in her IG post + 9 (the int'l release date) and it all makes sense. Some (girls) are so dense.

And she will release 1 album the 9th, so if you add 1 to 9 it's 10, exactly the number of letters in ILLUMINATI.

Coincidence? :ohmy: