Rebel Heart Promo Tour

I read somewhere that she is going to be interviewed on French radio tomorrow. Does anyone else remember reading this? Does anyone have the link where we can listen?

Yes it's on Europe 1, but on their website it says it's the 27th.

This link will work :

http://www.europe1.fr/direct-audio

Yes it's on Europe 1, but on their website it says it's the 27th.

This link will work :

http://www.europe1.fr/direct-audio

Okay thanks. I guess I remembered wrong. It's next Friday. Next week is going to be a real big exciting Madonna week!

She usually does two performances on Jonathan Ross, right?

Well she's been on exactly once so its hard to know what's usual. In 2003, she performed American Life, Hollywood, and Don't Tell Me.

On Parkinson, which is sort of similar, in 2005 she performed Hung Up and Get Together.

Don't know where to post this. Kelly Ripa was on Kimmy Kimmel tonight. She said how she was invited to go to M's Oscar party, but heard that M may not be attending. I think this was a given, but thought I'd share. Her interview will be up on Kimmel's youtube channel tomorrow. ;)

Its highly unlikely shell go back to Europe again soon... BUT its highly likely a promo concert will happen in NYC!

It seems she is going to perform once in her major markets (twice in UK) during the next month which will more likely act as tour promo than actual album promo. I'd expect a performance added for Germany and that would be all.

Guest Hunterlas

So now Italy is confirmed as well for Sunday, March 8th... Im hoping/assuming she'll flight to the US immediately after that?

Cant believe not a word we know about american promo... The anticipation is killing me!

Edited by Hunterlas

Guest Rachelle of London

They haven't announced any of the Comic Relief performers yet, M did Children in Need in 2005, so she could do CR, thats on 13 March here in London. If she'll be in Italy that week a promo show that week in Europe wouldn't be that far fetched.

Guest Hunterlas

There is no way Madonna wont be in the US the week of the release of the album. Besides, shes doing the Brits and the Ross show... Thats more than enough for the UK I think. Over exposure isnt good either.

this is my favorite show (only the littizzetto segment, i hope... :lol: ) ( along with Chi l'ha Visto, Vande :1251: )!! good choice!!!

all the A-Listers go there, no just Hollywood people but even great singers, politicians and writers. Def the best show to host Madonna. I just hope they'll not make the usual Madonna's Italian family reunion from Pacentro, with distant relatives M never saw or heard of :daft:

ma che hai??? 80 anni??? :rotfl:

strange that march 8 for italy...i'd guessed she'd be back in US around that time...

There is no way Madonna wont be in the US the week of the release of the album. Besides, shes doing the Brits and the Ross show... Thats more than enough for the UK I think. Over exposure isnt good either.

Grammy was the biggest US promo she could get though.

Saturday Night Live would be best for her during release week but I guess the musical guests are known far in advance?

Guest Hunterlas

Grammy was the biggest US promo she could get though.

Saturday Night Live would be best for her during release week but I guess the musical guests are known far in advance?

The Grammys were great exposure indeed, but that was Feb 8th though.... It was a good start for the single but wont do much for the album a month later in March. We need more promotion and I know we'll get it. Im hoping for Fallon, Cohen and a broadcast mino concert in NYC!

BRING IT, BITCH!

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah but promo in the UK equates to promo in the whole of Europe. Appearing on Ellen and letterman won't get thee much publicity worldwide. I think when it comes to the US the Grammys was her best bet. Europe is a bigger market for her. However, we couldn't rule out that she starts that week in Italy as she's planned to and come back to the states that weekend.

And y'all are forgetting that M is actually doing a live acoustic session in my apartment on the 7th of March. I bribed her with Rosé. She's playing any song I tell her to off Rebel Heart unless she doesn't want to. Then I have to take a tequila shot.

Guest Rachelle of London

And y'all are forgetting that M is actually doing a live acoustic session in my apartment on the 7th of March. I bribed her with Rosé. She's playing any song I tell her to off Rebel Heart unless she doesn't want to. Then I have to take a tequila shot.

Can I have a ticket?

Don't know where to post this. Kelly Ripa was on Kimmy Kimmel tonight. She said how she was invited to go to M's Oscar party, but heard that M may not be attending. I think this was a given, but thought I'd share. Her interview will be up on Kimmel's youtube channel tomorrow. ;)

They already have the video up! She was really funny, she's obviously a huge fan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cMr19V97qfI

And NY Post Page Six confirms M won't be at her own Oscars party:

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/19/madonna-is-skipping-her-own-oscar-party/

Madonna will perform on The Voice - but only if BBC provides a giant bullring

The singer's extravagant stage production demands include a 24ft by 24ft mocked-up arena for herself, 10 dancers and 12 gospel singers.

Madonna is set to perform on BBC talent show The Voice – but only if bosses can squeeze a 24ft by 24ft bullring into the studio.
Madge’s extravagant stage production demands include the mocked-up arena for herself, 10 dancers and 12 gospel singers.
Producers fear the show’s HQ at Elstree Studios in Herts is too small to accommodate such a large stage and are frantically trying to solve the problem in time for the show’s live finals.
A source said: “Getting Madonna on The Voice would be a major coup. She’s not going to do anything by halves. So if the Beeb want her, they’re going to have to accommodate her – and her bullring – whether it’s in the usual studio or they find something temporary. It’s got to be a huge spectacle or it won’t happen.”
US star Madonna, 56, was dressed as a matador when she performed at the Grammys in LA this month and wants to continue the theme in Britain while she promotes her new album here.
Signing her up would give The Voice a huge victory over ITV rival The X Factor.
X Factor chief Simon Cowell revealed last year that Madonna is the one artist who has not appeared on the show, who he would most like to secure.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/madonna-perform-voice---only-5200667