GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

Is it true that Ghosttown is going to be a second single?

All signs are pointing that way. The only songs to be on her album stickers and not be singles had high-profile featuring artists and Ghosttown obviously doesn't have that

We probably won't know until we get news about the next video shoot. However, if she performs two songs at any of her upcoming performances and they're LFL and Ghosttown that'll pretty much seal the deal for me.

You didn’t hear from us first but from our friends at fellow fansite Drowned Madonna, and the album stickers we showed you the other week were certainly a strong hint: MadonnaTribe has also heard that the beautiful Ghosttown is strongly considered as the second single from the Rebel Heart album.

Last minute changes are still a possibility, but all reports suggest that this heartfelt ballad co-penned by Madonna and Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas and Evan Bogart will be indeed the follow-up to Living For Love in the new era.

Just wanna resurrect the idea for the video to feature the rebirth of Detroit from a ghost town to coming back to solvency, and that it features the Detroit based community organizations M has highlighted and supported this past year. However, if they decide to go a more cinematic route, I hope it's done in a grand spaghetti western style!

I officially declare Ghosttown one of my favorite Madonna's songs. I just love it.

It's up there with I'll Remember, You'll See and Take a Bow for me, i'm thrilled it's the next single

A 50ties look ala the Grammy performance would suit the song like a glove! I want a 50ties video that is stylish and expensive! Hope Jonas doesn't do a Celebration video to save some bucks! She needs an epic video!

I officially declare Ghosttown one of my favorite Madonna's songs. I just love it.

It's up there with I'll Remember, You'll See and Take a Bow for me, i'm thrilled it's the next single

better than those...

Guest Madomination

If Ghosttown going to be the second single, Madonna should try to capitalize on Walking Dead fans by casting Norman Reedus in the video with her and him evading zombies.

You just want to express your love for a song and you have to be subjected to the moronic point of view of retards. Keep your beliefsto yourself or make a thread in the dedicated part of the forum about it so i won't have to see it. I don't care about your views on abortion. Thank you.

If Ghosttown going to be the second single, Madonna should try to capitalize on Walking Dead fans by casting Norman Reedus in the video with her and him evading zombies.

i actually thought many times that it would fit perfectly on that show :lol:

I completely agree with you on Ghosttown, but the other songs you mentioned are some of my least favorite Madonna singles. That's a good thing though, because it appeals to many different people. everyone I've played it for has a great reaction, and they aren't people who blow smoke up my ass either.

Listening to this without headphones, her vocals sound even lower. She is singing in that low range I love so much (I also love her high range).

This song bears up so well to repeated listens and truly blows me away every time.