Has anyone not listened?

I have also only listened to RH and WAOM and that's it. I usually never listen early leaks. I want to wait. I don't want unfinished product - I want it all when Madonna decides it's ready for us. Ahh, the feeling when you buy the album and listen it for the very first time.. I live for that.

Or is it just me?

Other than Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me I haven't listened to any of the new tracks that have leaked. Not for any noble reasons, I just don't want the demos to cloud my judgement when the actual album comes out. I might listen to them AFTER but for now I don't want to get used to them and have the songs feel "old" when the album is finally released. I just think it'll take the excitement out.

So has anyone else not listened?

I couldn't agree with you more! I, too, have only listened to RH and WAOM - both of which I LOVE! - but I haven't listened to all the other ones for the same reasons you listed.

I've had fun, though, reading everyone's opinions on them and love the fact that some might hate a song, calling it "shit," "boring," or "generic," while a bunch of others love those same songs and call 'em "life" and "everything." HA! I love it! Only M can produce this kind of work - and so much of it that it allows her fan base to be divided in such drastic opinions.

Can't WAIT for the album! I'll do my usual thing and have my private listening party in my living room, sorround-sound system turned up, and wine in my hand. :)

I dont care if the single is out on Monday or three months from now, just gimme that announcement so I have a goal to work towards!!!

THIS!

Madonnas has the worst fans

Why? Because some of us downloaded the demos?

I love the 6 tracks she's released on iTunes, it shits on the demos.

Hanging out for the album now, has made me excited with some promotion.......and the photos...OMG!!!!

Excited!!!!!