NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

She is living for love.

Walking the walk.

She knows the best way to be positive is to just embrace the thing that hates you most.

She is no fool people.

Yes. Yes, yes, yes. I actually think making amends with that person would be quite the publicity stunt. And I wouldn't put it past either of them, to be honest.

Three possibilities now :

1) Gaga will pretend this never happened.

2) She will answer that she likes Madonna and Rebel Heart.

3) She will go psycho again "The bad witch has no soul :nasty: ".

Probably 1).

lol...Madonna is a genius...we all know all these string pictures have been circulating for a while since rebel heart cover came up and it's mostly fans doing these along other pictures she includes in her instagram...all in a fun way of course...it is funny this picture of Gaga was chosen for this because it's where she (gaga) speaks about putting a spell on a witch...seems like the spell fell over her after all...lol

When I first saw this I had to double check I wasn't looking at a fake account. Realizing this was real ... :dead: Say what you will about it but she has an amazing sense of humor that makes me love her even more. And the fact that she used gaga's "witch" photo is icing on the cake.

When I first saw this I had to double check I wasn't looking at a fake account. Realizing this was real ... :dead: Say what you will about it but she has an amazing sense of humor that makes me love her even more. And the fact that she used gaga's "witch" photo is icing on the cake.

Yes.. sadly some overreact and don't get the humour :lmao:

Not sure how to take this tbh... lol I would like to think it's not shade but also I would like to think Gagas witch post on IG want about Madonna either... I'm a fan of BOTH (sorry guys they aren't mutually exclusive lol!)

But Madonna has always had an ironic, dry, sarcastic humour so you can take it two ways. But hopefully she is just being lighthearted like with Miley etc.

I wish these wars between the stans on both sides would just end! It's soooo 2012!

So you would just love to see gaga get up on stage with Madonna, say at the grammy's, and butcher LIVING FOR LOVE in some kind of half-assed "girl power" show of unity? You can have it.

:lmao:

Bitch, please.

Just because Madonna posted a photo of Gutga on IG, it doesn't mean they will perform together. Stop overthinking things.

Lol @ using Microsoft to paint the black wires... poor dat gets the reductive rebelheart treatment .I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this as humorous shade by M

It SO is humourous shade :lmao:

Or maybe, just maybe, M really has no issue with Gaga. Y'all are such drama queens. Who gives a shit if she posts a photo of her.

This!!

LM's are more overeating, saying the most horrible things on M's IG.