Let's talk about the last 90 seconds of "Words"

vocalism

Some of M and Shep's best work together? Actually the last 90 seconds of most of the songs on Erotica are great, but I was just listening to this one on repeat, from "Too much blinding light" part to the ending typewriter. Pretty fucking amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5JcGGr5GE&feature=youtu.be&t=4m28s

Quite possibly one of her greatest moments in music! One of my fav pop songs from her.

I'd die if she ever did this live

And back to the original topic, it's so cute and creative those last 90 seconds. Wow!!

love it, one of her finest moments. i would love for Words to be performed on tour, i think it would work brilliantly as a video interlude

Also the last 90 seconds are everything, i've always imagined a Vogue-ish coreography for it :drama:

The Mmmm Part and the guitar of Nobody's perfect is her best end IMO but true, all erotica is masterpiece anyways!! IMO on erotica is the end of deeper and deeper that stole the show!!

Yes this song is amazing as a whole and the last 90 seconds - wow! I absolutely love the "too much blinding light" part too. This song has so many different parts and melodies to it-so glad to see it getting the love it deserves :thumbsup:

Words is one of my all-time favourite Madonna song. Although I do not listen to it as much as I used to. The song is just pure brilliance and imo should've been a single.

The Eastern instrument, the lyrics, the typewrite and spoken part at the end...Should've been performed at the Girlie Show!!! What a shame she left out so many great tracks from Erotica on that tour. #funfact This song mashes perfectly with the instrumental of Vogue.

YES!!! My favorite part of the song. "Don't mince words...don't be evasive....speak your mind....be persuasive

LOVE it!

That's my favourite part too. Madonna has the best rhyming couplets ever.