Gone - Appreciation Thread

Vogue992

Demo is thrown around loosely, but this is the original version before Spike got a hold of it.

Receipts? cuz this is clearly built around the vocal lifted from the album version, as in the final mix. U can tell the vocal was not recorded to this track. Also, Spike doesn't have a writing credit so I don't understand how he'd b responsible for entirely different music. Sound more like a very bad remix 2 me.

Receipts? cuz this is clearly built around the vocal lifted from the album version, as in the final mix. U can tell the vocal was not recorded to this track. Also, Spike doesn't have a writing credit so I don't understand how he'd b responsible for entirely different music. Sound more like a very bad remix 2 me.

She originally did the song with Orbit.

Look at Cyberraga. Originally titled Mysore Style (a WO track), Talvin just remixed it (using the same vocals.

She obviously didn't want another WO sounding album. She even had him revise some of his tracks. Look at the Run demo compared to the final version which is more progressive and intense, not typical of WO's sound.

Just imagine what the original version of Runaway Lover might have sounded like.