TOP 10 MADONNA songs (video link)

TRVC

WATCHmojo FINALLY did a TOP 10 for Madonna songs. They previously did a TOP 10 Controversial Madonna moments...so its about time. WATCHmojo post daily top 10 lists and it's a highly subscribed channel. Fun to watch when you're bored.

All I have to say is that you can clearly tell WATCHmojo is American based off this top 10 list. lol.... Stuck in an era...

The lack of appreciation for post-80's Madonna is pissing me off...Americans (of course not everyone but the GP mainly) are so ignorant regarding Madonna's career and her post 80's music.

exactly. what a disappointing list....

Thats great that HU made it...but really now...

The lack of appreciation for post-80's Madonna is pissing me off...Americans (of course not everyone but the GP mainly) are so ignorant regarding Madonna's career and her post 80's music.

In WATCHmojo's defence, they're Canadian. The top 10 was based on sales and users who voted so the criteria wasn't exactly working in post-80's favour. They did feature a lot of 90's-00's video clips in honorable mentions and throughout the video.

Not sure what the problem with this list is. My personal list would definitely be 90s-heavy, but the '80s are always going to dominate lists like these since that's when she had most of her biggest hits. Also don't see what's "American" about it.

looking at the list again, they did show a lot of post 80's (as some have mentioned in this thread) in the honourable mentions and beginning of the video. Thats MADONNA's power and catalogue though...she really has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY SONGS!

Not sure what the problem with this list is. My personal list would definitely be 90s-heavy, but the '80s are always going to dominate lists like these since that's when she had most of her biggest hits. Also don't see what's "American" about it.

In EU her biggest hits came after:

DCFMA, Frozen, POG, American Pie, Music, HU, Sorry, 4 Minutes were HUGE hits. HU being probably her biggest hit ever.